hydroxycut or lipo 6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hydroxycut or lipo 6?

i've tried both, personally i found that hydroxycut worked better, but that was like 4 years ago so don't really remember.
    seems like i don't hear much about hydroxycut any more.
    i want to pick something up and try it out again but don't know which one to get.
    what do you guys prefer?

What exactly did hyroxycut do for you?

Comment

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...09-fat-burners

A few people had good things to say about lipo-6 in this thread. It's a little old, but not sure that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
        What exactly did hyroxycut do for you?
        to be honest, i don't remember haha. i just remember thinking "this stuff actually worked" than i tried lipo 6 a little while later and thinking it didn't do much if anything
        pretty sure the hydroxycut just killed my appetite.

Comment

lipo 6 is pretty popular with the fitness/figure chick crowd around my way.

as you know, diet an cardio will take care of any problem you have with fat..

Comment

diet and cardio are the main factors, supplements cant take the place of drugs

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              That's why they're called "Supplements"

1. Something added to complete a thing, make up for a deficiency, or extend or strengthen the whole.
              Some people throw all their money away expecting steroid like results with this stuff. Just isnt gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                Very true. But to some extent, thermos do work, just not most of them. It's all about the marketing they get done.
                and to ALL extent, diet and cardio work.

Comment

i personally think all diet pills are scams. i mean, have you ever looked at the doctor looking guy in the hydroxycut ad with the before and after pics? LMFAO!!! he had a little more help...

Comment

Originally posted by 1badMF View Post
                    i personally think all diet pills are scams. i mean, have you ever looked at the doctor looking guy in the hydroxycut ad with the before and after pics? LMFAO!!! he had a little more help...
                    Ya lol they always get some half assed bbder to stand there in a lab coat and pass him of as Dr Mcfuck so the little kiddies by their hyroxycut to get ripped for summer.

Comment

Working...
                    X