Any Real Pro-Hormone Supps Available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Real Pro-Hormone Supps Available?

I am getting back into training again, and realize that a lot of the pro-hormone supps that work have been yanked off of the market.

Are there any new pro-hormone supps that work (are real) that are still on the market, or any place to get the good old pro-hormone supps? I know that Power Lab still sells a 19-Nor product, but I don't know anyone who has actually used it.

Please help!!!

Originally posted by royjo68 View Post
    I am getting back into training again, and realize that a lot of the pro-hormone supps that work have been yanked off of the market.

Are there any new pro-hormone supps that work (are real) that are still on the market, or any place to get the good old pro-hormone supps? I know that Power Lab still sells a 19-Nor product, but I don't know anyone who has actually used it.

Please help!!!
    this shit supposedly turns into dbol in the body. SuperDrol NG 90 CAPS - Anabolic Precursors

Comment

Thanks man! I appreciate it. Also, I may be out of line asking this, but where is a good place to get some info on buying those products that are in the "grey area"?

If I shouldn't write that here, let me know...I just joined today.

Comment

Thanks man! I appreciate it. Also, I may be out of line asking this, but where is a good place to get some info on buying those products that are in the "grey area"?

If I shouldn't write that here, let me know...I just joined today.
        define what products you are talking about. steroids are not in the grey area, they are illegal so i am not really sure what you are talking about.

Comment

Fair enough.

For example, several companies still sell clen online...for research purposes. I didn't know if there was a pro-hormone or steriod like substance that is available for "research only", or if there was a product that is "one molecule" off from the real thing. That seems to be how some of the companies are getting away with it.

Comment

that supp i linked you to is pretty much like you are describing.

Comment

OK, great.

You seem to be one of the most active people on here. I was going to go to the Anabolic area and see if people knew where to get the real stuff. I know that is a ridiculous question on a forum, but I ran out of ideas since all of the chinese sites have been cracked down on.

Should I not ask those types of questions? I don't want to break the etiquette on the site, but I am brand new and need to get some answers...any idea on how to go about this??

Comment

OK, great.

You seem to be one of the most active people on here. I was going to go to the Anabolic area and see if people knew where to get the real stuff. I know that is a ridiculous question on a forum, but I ran out of ideas since all of the chinese sites have been cracked down on.

Should I not ask those types of questions? I don't want to break the etiquette on the site, but I am brand new and need to get some answers...any idea on how to go about this??
                asking for sources is against the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                  But not holding someones schmeckle...Let's clarify this please:ghey:
                  its a gay forum bro. thought this was clear.

Comment

OK, great.

No please dont ask for a source (where to get real stuff) if you want research stuff check out the anabolics section. On top of the page there is a banner for a research company called superior research. check it out. actually its on top of all pages.

Comment

Fair enough.

or if there was a product that is "one molecule" off from the real thing. That seems to be how some of the companies are getting away with it.
                      oxygen is one (maybe 2) molecules off from water but the two are pretty different. Dont but into the marketing hype.

Comment

OK, great.

You seem to be one of the most active people on here.
                        :rofl::rofl::rofl:Its his site he talks to who ever he can:rofl::P

Comment

Originally posted by BJJ PitBull View Post
                          oxygen is one (maybe 2) molecules off from water but the two are pretty different. Dont but into the marketing hype.
                          Just to help you out with analogies here

hydrogen peroxide is H2O2
                          water is H2O
                          Hydronium is H3O

Comment

I have buddy that owns a supplement store and he says there are many reputable companies out there these day are making very good products that are over the counter and legal to buy so if I were you I would talk to some local supps store they should be able to point you the right direction.

Comment

Working...
                            X