Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waxy maize not all it's cracked up to be....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waxy maize not all it's cracked up to be....

Bodybuilding.com - David Barr - The Myth Of Waxy Maize Starch... And The Truth Behind It All!

very interesting.

currently using malto but was considering going back to waxy.

am i right in reading that it didnt even work as well as dextrose or malto?

Comment

good article. I know i had good results when i used the old Vitargo but never noticed much when I bought bulk WM. Never thought much of it.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        very interesting.

currently using malto but was considering going back to waxy.

am i right in reading that it didnt even work as well as dextrose or malto?
        Yep that is what I got from it too... We are better off using regular dextrose or malto after workouts according to the research and facts presented in that article.... Looks like he did his research too

Comment

very interesting -- i cant take it anyway -- fucks up my stomach -- nothing wrong with good old malto

Comment

I disagree. I love WM. I wuse it with BCAA, ALCAR, and Taurine. right after the workout to get it in the blood stream immeadiately. 15-20 minutse later I take a protein shake with malto and then a eal 30min to an hour after that.

Thats what I found to work best for me. Just food for thought. Happy hunting for what works best for you.

Comment

Originally posted by nda246 View Post
              I disagree. I love WM. I wuse it with BCAA, ALCAR, and Taurine. right after the workout to get it in the blood stream immeadiately. 15-20 minutse later I take a protein shake with malto and then a eal 30min to an hour after that.

Thats what I found to work best for me. Just food for thought. Happy hunting for what works best for you.
              That's true use what works best for you, but I never thought that waxy maize was much more than hype.

Comment

I only believe in Protein, Creatine and Vitamins.

gator

Comment

Originally posted by Gator_Mclusky View Post
                  I only believe in Protein, Creatine and Vitamins.

gator
                  no carbs though huh? :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                  X