X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• difference in whey from allthewhey

what is the difference?

isolate, blend, concentrate, opti-blend

I just want the best powder... what is the difference between all these and what is the best?

I wrote the company but have not heard back yet.

where does it explain on their site the differences?

I looked at it, but each section explains about each, but doesn't explain the difference.

I want basic protein to drink after working out.

Comment

ok, which whey?

whey protein isolate?
      whey protein blend?
      whey protein concentrate?
      whey protein opti-blend?

Comment

I get their blend. It seemed to be the best compromise for my purposes between cost, protein content and carb/fat content, i.e. it has almost as much protein per scoop as the isolate without significant fat/carb addition. The isolate is the best of course, and the others seemed to have too much of the unwanted stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by monkfunk View Post
          where does it explain on their site the differences?

I looked at it, but each section explains about each, but doesn't explain the difference.

I want basic protein to drink after working out.
          best protien after a workout is isolate. very fast digesting and into your muscles like you want.

later in the day though you want slower digestion. blends are slower digestion.

best all around protein would be isolate in my opinion.

Comment

With all do respect to the OP, just dont want him to get confused. allthewhey's "blend" is actually just a concentrate/isolate blend, not a whey/casein blend.

I'm sure they have a whey/casein blend somewhere on the site, but their plain "blend", is not it.

Comment

Working...
            X