Muscletech Anabolic Halo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muscletech Anabolic Halo

Bodybuilding.com - MuscleTech Anabolic Halo - Chilling Gains! On sale now!

I'm trying to help a guy at work find some more info out about this. Supplements isn't my forte but I know enough to get by. Could someone give me a brief summary. I'm looking for something along the lines of the beneficial ingredients. He got a tub for free and before he spends his own money on it, I wanted to get him a little more info.

Haven't heard too much about it. My friend at GNC pushes the product and only a few people buy it. It similar to that Anator P-70 stuff i think.

Wouldn't recommend it, I have used Muscle tech's products, but nothing is more effective than hard work and diet.

I googled this and got a site that rates supplements, hope this helps: Anabolic Halo Reviews (MuscleTech): Rating: 7.6/10 - TheSupplementRating.com

Comment

my buddy has a muscletech sponsorship. get anything he wants from them for free. he had like 10 bottles of everything. used 2 or 3 and then let the rest just sit. that should tell ya something.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        my buddy has a muscletech sponsorship. get anything he wants from them for free. he had like 10 bottles of everything. used 2 or 3 and then let the rest just sit. that should tell ya something.

Thats just sad

Comment

Most of all that gnc stuff is just shit.....expensive too...protien powder....a good multivit is all you need....everything else is at the super market...

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
            Bodybuilding.com - MuscleTech Anabolic Halo - Chilling Gains! On sale now!

I'm trying to help a guy at work find some more info out about this. Supplements isn't my forte but I know enough to get by. Could someone give me a brief summary. I'm looking for something along the lines of the beneficial ingredients. He got a tub for free and before he spends his own money on it, I wanted to get him a little more info.
            My whole 6 months at GNC I never sold a single one of those. I'm not even 100% sure what they are claiming it is....

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
              My whole 6 months at GNC I never sold a single one of those. I'm not even 100% sure what they are claiming it is....
              lmao I have read about it and thought the same thing.... What the hell is the stuff exactly supposed to be and do??? I'd use it if I got it for free but other then that there is better things to spend your cash on...

Comment

Working...
              X