Supplement starting point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplement starting point?

So I find myself in a pretty unusual position.. I recently took a job overseas and with it have the time and facility to train, for me, on an unprecedented level.

The catch is that where I am at the supplementation is going to have to be of an OTC variety. The region I am in is somewhat inhospitable and dirty, the mail service sketchy and most likely monitored, and the penalties outrageously not worth it (think Midnight Express). Anything you can legally order through the mail is GTG, superior research etc.

So I find myself exploring what exactly is out there in terms of supplements and pro hormones. I know "pro hormones" have gone the way of the dodo, but I have been looking at such things as Novadex XT and the like. I just have no experience with these..I ran regular cycles up until now and am looking for a starting point. There are so many flavors of the day out there..I figured I would draw on the knowledge of the board..I am looking to cut my weight..I have rolled around at around 215 220 until now and am shifting my focus from mass to being leaner and a focus on overall fitness..I think a solid 190 would be perfect. Im 5'9 and 38 yrs old.

Any insight would be appreciated!

i would go with something like Novadex XT, Dark Matter by MHP, a good creatine and protein powder.

Comment

Great, thanks for the starting point its what I was looking for. Novadex seems to have mostly positive reviews, Dark Matter I don't know about but I've been here for awhile and thing you know whats up..will research the creatine and protein...My buddy is also swearing by this stuff called No-xplode?

Comment

Hey thanks for the help, I have dropped about 28 pounds to date right at 203 now..and kept my strength up which was my big concern given what I am doing..compounds seem to be pretty good for OTC, I through in some Nitrix as well

Comment

Working...
        X