ethergin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ethergin

hi folks. i'm new to this site and really hope someone here can help. a bodybuilding friend of mine gave me some small white pills which i think were called ethergin. he origionally let me try them as i was complaning about feeling completely exhausted all the time and after an MOT with the doc,showing nothing medically wrong with me, i gave them a go. they completely changed my life for the better with no ill side effects that i noticed. i would still like to know what they were and as i've lost touch with my friend, where to get them.

So you took a white pill, from a friend, and had/have no idea what they were or what they could potentially do to you?

I've never hear of them.

Comment

Was it ephedrine perhaps? I've never heard of ethergin.

Comment

well yeah as stupid as it sounds but he's a good friend whom i trust. he did say they were illegal to sell but not dangerous. he takes them himself as do most of the guys down the gym and as they all look fighting fit i tend to believe him. i could have the spelling wrong.

Comment

small white pill + energy + weight loss + widely used = sounds like ephedrine to me

Comment

aha....thanks my friend. the weight loss was a pleasant side effect but i tend to feel it was more due to the fact that i was so much more active. next question....where would i buy them? my friend was a South African in Milton Keynes.....anyone in my area?

Comment

Originally posted by chunkydunk View Post
              aha....thanks my friend. the weight loss was a pleasant side effect but i tend to feel it was more due to the fact that i was so much more active. next question....where would i buy them? my friend was a South African in Milton Keynes.....anyone in my area?

Where do you live?

Comment

Working...
              X