pseudoephedrine before w/o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pseudoephedrine before w/o

i got in this habit (which isnt good) of taking 60mgs of pseudoephedrine before my workouts.... and they been killer. its been almost three weeks now..im sure ill catch up with me. any experiences?

I have used it but have not in a while I use caffeine most of the time before wo but that is the only time I take it I even avoid drinks with caffeine just maintain it's effectiveness and sometimes I cycle off of it to keep it working for me. Not sure if what you are doing is any different

Comment

yes i plan on cycling it.. fear of addiction, the same chemical structure of ephedrine which i never tried. how much and how long would you use it?
      just before workouts?
      my plan are to run d ball and sus..and dball make me pretty fatigue.
      ill be my first time running Sustanon also.

Comment

Originally posted by caged View Post
        yes i plan on cycling it.. fear of addiction, the same chemical structure of ephedrine which i never tried. how much and how long would you use it?
        just before workouts?
        my plan are to run d ball and sus..and dball make me pretty fatigue.
        ill be my first time running Sustanon also.
        Unless that is all you can get I would not run Sust for one it hurts (a lot) and the mix of esters is not all that great I much prefer cyp. I would only use the ephedrine before workouts you will need to figure out the best timing and don't use any other time. I would cycle off of it for a week every couple of months to maintain it's effectiveness. I don't have any science to back that up just my own trial and error.

Comment

Originally posted by 3v1lj03 View Post
          Unless that is all you can get I would not run Sust for one it hurts (a lot) and the mix of esters is not all that great I much prefer cyp. I would only use the ephedrine before workouts you will need to figure out the best timing and don't use any other time. I would cycle off of it for a week every couple of months to maintain it's effectiveness. I don't have any science to back that up just my own trial and error.
          Very good reply!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by liftsiron View Post
            Very good reply!!!!!
            thanks

Comment

Working...
            X