Mangesium Citrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mangesium Citrate

So, I have sonis' 20 yr reunion next Saturday...I'm obviously not in the shape I wan to be in. Although, I think I look pretty good for having a baby 3 months ago. And, what I think is fat, is what most think is average...

Anyway, a co-worker told me to get some Magnesium Citrate. She said it "cleans you out, and you lose like 5lbs immediately". I told her it is not real weight, but she said it makes any possible belly distention disappear as well.

Anyone heard of this? Or, is it just an ingredient of those cleansing diet pill things? Do those work? I'm just still holding a lot in my belly... :(

Yes I use it from time to time when I feel like I need to flush out the bowels of hell. It's a 10oz bottle of pure ass fury! I never had any luck with using less than a whole bottle. You can get it at any pharmacy for a couple bucks.

I don't think I lost 5lbs though. That's a lot of shit!

NOTE:

Make sure you are home bound for a few hours! :)

Comment

LOL...

Well, could you tell a difference in your midsection?

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel View Post
        LOL...

Well, could you tell a difference in your midsection?

The only difference I felt was complete relief like every piece of poop that was clinging to my insides was gone...flowed out of my ass like a brown water fall!!! :rofl:

Comment

Magnesium Citrate Blow-Out | PoopReport.com

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            :rofl:

Comment

psyllium (sp?) husk is the main ingredient in most of those clensing kits and it works well to clean out your colon... Mag citrate I haven't heard about but will look into it since I have some gut distention I would like to get rid of from all the damn food I eat!

Comment

Magnesium Citrate is a stool softener. That's all. No other ingredients, not a dietary weight loss supplement or anything else. Just an old fashioned Draino for humans!

Comment

Working...
                X