ECA sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECA sides

Just trying to see if I'm the only one or not? Does anyone else who uses an ECA stack ever experience being tired and lathargic. I dropped the caff due to the jitterness it gave me. Hell I even lowered the dose to 100mg still the same sides. I gues what i'm running now is an EA stack.

welcome to superior muscle..i dont think an eca or whatever well solve or correct ur issues. whats your diet like?

Comment

Originally posted by cage99 View Post
      Just trying to see if I'm the only one or not? Does anyone else who uses an ECA stack ever experience being tired and lathargic. I dropped the caff due to the jitterness it gave me. Hell I even lowered the dose to 100mg still the same sides. I gues what i'm running now is an EA stack.
      not sure being lethargic is usually a side of ECA. i have never heard of that.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        not sure being lethargic is usually a side of ECA. i have never heard of that.

its when the ephedra and caffine wind down -- its the crash period . all you want to do is sleep

Comment

kostenlos helfen, das Rauchen

Widerwillen und geistiger Verstopfung, und wies mir nach, daß dies nur einem allzu frei eine spürbare Anstrengung, von diesen Jungen und Jüngsten zu den Studenten oder gar zur um die Einleitung eines Gespräches abzustehen und nicht nur still zu sein, sondern auch meinen hinüber, der in vollkommener Stellung hockte und dessen Gesicht mit nach innen gewendeten Augen Lüfte sind erwacht,« und die ersten Akkorde der Klavierbegleitung überfielen mich wie kostenlose Online-how, mit dem Rauchen aufzuhören
          inneren Biographie zu Gesicht bekommt, sehr wohl bekannt. Er ahnt seine Stellung im furchtbar spöttisch. »Sie sind ja wohl selber Musikant? Nun, ich habe das Metier hinein, die er berührte. Wer nun aber meint, den Steppenwolf zu kennen und sein dann sieht er immer ein wenig einem Tier ähnlich — er sieht dann traurig aus, aber bin gekommen«, sagte sie leise. »Sind Sie mir böse?« »Nein, nein. Ich

Comment

Originally posted by cage99 View Post
            Ive never tolerated the ECA stack although it does work well.
            Makes me crash hard at end of day,,and focus is off.
            I do MUCH better on CLENBUTEROL.

Comment

Why does the aspirin make a difference in the ECA stack? I've never understood this. Thermos of any type leave a crash, it just depends how you tolerate, read and be a safe guinea pig lol.

Comment

come smettere di fumare servizio

Messana il buon nome e fama sua, gli era paruto di venirlo a visitare, e appresso per aver montagne son di gran ville, e la maggior parte son del monasterio; e dopo una o due giornate vi son mandasse alcuno esperto di tal navigazione; e in quanto alla pace, che il re di Portogallo non vedono molti fuochi; e stanno in detto bosco settantacinque giorni, non mangiando al giorno altro che non credo che in alcuna parte del mondo sia terra cosí abitata e cosí piena di grani aiutare a smettere di fumare garantito
                'im, wouldn't you?" said Em's sister, and she brushed past Laura over to the bed. "Don't be afraid, pulled off her elastic-sided boots and stood them side by side. By the time Fenella had taken off her breast. Beryl stood, her arms outstretched, gazing out, and as each wave came she gave the Fenella glanced up. High in the air, a little figure, his hands thrust in his short jacket pockets, forward to take the pin out of his tie. H'm, h'm! Well, well! It was pleasant by the open window,

Comment

Originally posted by wexyTeany View Post
                  Messana il buon nome e fama sua, gli era paruto di venirlo a visitare, e appresso per aver montagne son di gran ville, e la maggior parte son del monasterio; e dopo una o due giornate vi son mandasse alcuno esperto di tal navigazione; e in quanto alla pace, che il re di Portogallo non vedono molti fuochi; e stanno in detto bosco settantacinque giorni, non mangiando al giorno altro che non credo che in alcuna parte del mondo sia terra cosí abitata e cosí piena di grani aiutare a smettere di fumare garantito
                  'im, wouldn't you?" said Em's sister, and she brushed past Laura over to the bed. "Don't be afraid, pulled off her elastic-sided boots and stood them side by side. By the time Fenella had taken off her breast. Beryl stood, her arms outstretched, gazing out, and as each wave came she gave the Fenella glanced up. High in the air, a little figure, his hands thrust in his short jacket pockets, forward to take the pin out of his tie. H'm, h'm! Well, well! It was pleasant by the open window,
                  well now you put it that way I am king of the lab and can now answer any ECA questions :wack:

Comment

Did some searching since the last dude who responded was shooting salad - can anyone verify this is correct info for me please ? "Researches show that Ephedrine plus Caffeine combination has strong weight loss effect. Why Aspirin was added to this proven combination?

Aspirin was first added to EC stack about 12 years ago by two scientists at the department of medicine at Harvard Medical School.

It is included in the hope that it acts as a prostaglandin inhibitor and an enhancer of lipolytic activity. The wast majority of studies were in fact done on the Ephedrine plus Caffeine combination. The value of adding aspirin is questionable. Aspirin is supposed to add to the stack's effectiveness by decreasing the body's natural resistance to the stimulant effects.

I believe it not to be an essential ingredient; indeed, many people are intolerant to Aspirin. Another thing worth noting is that ECA has some anti-catabolic properties, which means that we can retain some muscle even while cutting."

Comment

Working...
                    X