Psarm Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psarm Review Thread

I'm starting my trial run and eventual review of LG Sciences Psarm tomorrow (08/11). I'll post my diet and some measurements and my workout schedule.

As for my background, I have been lifting fairly solid for the last 4-5 years. I started out a chunky, weak, 180 lbs. and I have been up to as much as 230. Currently sitting at around 210-215. I'm not super disciplined and I'm not perfect but I eat mostly clean and I lift hard. I feel like I represent a large portion of the average guy out there who checks out the board and buys supplements.

Stay tuned for updates and my experiences...

good stuff, can you also post a breaksown of the product

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      good stuff, can you also post a breakdown of the product
      bump - shit ill even help your spellin :D

Comment

cool, look forward to it.

Comment

Any luck on this?

Comment

pSARM made me very ill. Yohimbe is strong with this one. I was able to hold down my first dose... damn i felt androgenic....

second dose ended up on the side of the interstate though... and I had taken it with a protein shake.

Strong shit... wish I could handle it.

Comment

Any results from the people I do not even know what this supp was supposed to do, I am guessing fatloss?

Comment

Well I first tried the dosage as directed, two pills in the morning and two later in the day. I never lost any of it but my stomach rumbled and cramped up big time. Several days later I tried just one pill at a time and it still didn't sit well. My buddy tried it and had the same result.

I feel like Nekra, I wish I could handle it but its just not for me. If any of you guys want it I will send it to you to give it a try.

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                  X