X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
    hell your closer -- let me know time and date :retard:
    :baby:

i was up your way again this weekend. took a weekend trip to New England. beautiful up there.

Comment

Can I ask what, if any, you chose to go with Scott?

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
        Can I ask what, if any, you chose to go with Scott?
        chris i am using cytolean --i will try it for a few weeks - i am not impressed so far but i just started

i may try stimerex next .. mind you i am also running 50 mcgs of t3 everyday aswell so that pulls down fat stores aswell .

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          You will like Stimerex...
          i know someone using it now and they really like it

Comment

How is the person that you know rosing the stimerex? As directed by the bottle or another way?

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              I would not use more than the rec dose of the bottle...Unless you're use to stimulants(like myself, scott and amongst others)....Trust me, when you start with regular dose, you'll be amazed of how good it is.

Now for those who have a higher tolerance for stimulants, then of course you would take more.

NC- How much water do you HONESTLY drink a day bro?
              On a good day 2 gallons, on a bad day 1.25-1.5. All you have to do is read my diet thread to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
                How is the person that you know rosing the stimerex? As directed by the bottle or another way?
                using the rec dose bro -- hes having nice results from it

Comment

If you want to use ephedrine as a supplement then the best way to use it safely is take 8 mg every 4 to 6 hours, THAT'S IT! Do not take ephedrine with caffeine or any other stimulants. If you need an extra boost for mental focus and energy and to help suppress your appetite, then using ephedrine properly could help out.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to have a healthy diet and lifestyle. Fibre, protein, and probiotics for digestion will help take off the belly fat and it must be paired with daily activity. No, you don't have to work out hours every day, but it's important you get your heart rate up for 20 to 30 minutes/ day, at the very least! But if you do an intense HIIT workout, you'll benefit greatly, but your regular diet is the most essential part of this equation.

Comment

Originally posted by Benchpress View Post
                    If you want to use ephedrine as a supplement then the best way to use it safely is take 8 mg every 4 to 6 hours, THAT'S IT! Do not take ephedrine with caffeine or any other stimulants. If you need an extra boost for mental focus and energy and to help suppress your appetite, then using ephedrine properly could help out.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to have a healthy diet and lifestyle. Fibre, protein, and probiotics for digestion will help take off the belly fat and it must be paired with daily activity. No, you don't have to work out hours every day, but it's important you get your heart rate up for 20 to 30 minutes/ day, at the very least! But if you do an intense HIIT workout, you'll benefit greatly, but your regular diet is the most essential part of this equation.
                    Bro this thread is 6 years old. :retard:

Comment

Working...
                    X