Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting gel

Do you guys think this stuff works?

I used some sort of Yohimbe topical fat burner for my very first show back in 2004...Don't know if it really worked, since I was taking a whole laundry list of other "supps".

My bestie is doing bikini @ the North Americans-(no Rado-, I will not come & see you) and she just ordered some. Pretty late to be starting it now, IMHO...I told her to hop on some GH like a month ago, but didn't follow my direction. She's really good everywhere except the booty....but, she used a diuretic at the last show, which- when you still have fat to lose, only accentuates it.

Which leads me to my next question- when sonis does his diets for his competition clients, he RARELY has them use a Rx diuretic. What do you all do? Manipulate water, sodium, & carbs, and then maybe like dandy root or something, or do you all go straight to the Rx diuretics. I'm from the school of thought, that strong diuretics like Lasix or Diazide really puts you at risk of flattening out. And, once you start taking them, you really can't quit until the show is over.

Originally posted by redsquirrel View Post
    Do you guys think this stuff works?

I used some sort of Yohimbe topical fat burner for my very first show back in 2004...Don't know if it really worked, since I was taking a whole laundry list of other "supps".

My bestie is doing bikini @ the North Americans-(no Rado-, I will not come & see you) and she just ordered some. Pretty late to be starting it now, IMHO...I told her to hop on some GH like a month ago, but didn't follow my direction. She's really good everywhere except the booty....but, she used a diuretic at the last show, which- when you still have fat to lose, only accentuates it.

Which leads me to my next question- when sonis does his diets for his competition clients, he RARELY has them use a Rx diuretic. What do you all do? Manipulate water, sodium, & carbs, and then maybe like dandy root or something, or do you all go straight to the Rx diuretics. I'm from the school of thought, that strong diuretics like Lasix or Diazide really puts you at risk of flattening out. And, once you start taking them, you really can't quit until the show is over.
    the gel i really dont know much about -- i do however run aldactone starting 10 days out at 100 mgs per day and has worked very well for me -

i also manipulate carbs , sodium and water -

so i dont completely rely on diuretics . i agree they will flatten you out if not careful so its a double edge sword

to bad she didnt run some gh as you had suggested it would have helped her cut down her remaining problem spots

Comment

what about thiomucase cream, I've used the injections before a comp before with great success, you need to be lean to start with but it just gives you that extra hardness.

In terms of getting there that Helios seems to be getting a good rep

Comment

Working...
      X