I think I feel worse when taking a multivitamin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado
    Walgreens....At times, they have buy one get one free...Just got myself another supply last night...
    you talking about the box of natures best with packets with like 6 pills in each? didnt think you could buy them at walgreens.

Comment

and by the way, when were you taking the vits? empty stomach or something?

take them with food jackass.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        yea, has nothing to the do with the anti depressants you are off and on.. :whistle
        This was before all that. Don't pull a Rado and read the whole thread.

Comment

and by the way, when were you taking the vits? empty stomach or something?

take them with food jackass.
          There you go again making assumptions and pinning yourself in a corner. Now all you have left to do is fight.

Unless a drug were to specifically say "don't take with food" I take everything with food.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
            There you go again making assumptions and pinning yourself in a corner. Now all you have left to do is fight.

Unless a drug were to specifically say "don't take with food" I take everything with food.
            im sorry but... "I feel more tired, my skin seems worse and muscle fullness and water weight is up and down daily" are just not side effects of a multi vitamin, not on any scale.

when was the last time you had full blood work done? your symptoms sound very much hormonal.

i was a little bit of a douche when i responded to the thread last night, in one of my moods. i apologize.

i would like to see you get your test levels, thyroid etc.. checked. i know you are running test for maintenance but something sounds a little off. consider it bro, seriously. could be something easily fixed that if you wait will just slowly get worse.

Comment

im sorry but... "I feel more tired, my skin seems worse and muscle fullness and water weight is up and down daily" are just not side effects of a multi vitamin, not on any scale.

when was the last time you had full blood work done? your symptoms sound very much hormonal.

i was a little bit of a douche when i responded to the thread last night, in one of my moods. i apologize.

i would like to see you get your test levels, thyroid etc.. checked. i know you are running test for maintenance but something sounds a little off. consider it bro, seriously. could be something easily fixed that if you wait will just slowly get worse.
              I'm not automatically blaming the vitamin as the cause, but it is what activates it. I have cycled on and off to make sure without changing things a few times. While the events aren't identical, the general concept is.

I agree that getting everything tested again would be good. I did it 3 years ago and it was fine, but I should be doing it at least annually. As you know I am slowly working on everything, but I have to prioritize and take it one step at a time. Which reminds me about another thread I have been meaning to post last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                I'm not automatically blaming the vitamin as the cause, but it is what activates it.
                i just don't believe that... skin problems, more tired, muscle fullness, water weight?

come on bro, that has nothing to do with a multi vitamin. if you had said you feel kind of nauseous, upset stomach, acid reflux, i would have agreed that it may be the vits as those are common side effects.

3 years ago is a long time ago. you have been on "maintenance test" for how long the last 2 years? i'm telling you, those things you mention are hormonal.

Comment

I'm not saying you are wrong, I don't know. But the vitamin could also enhance certain effects. While it designed to help the body function better, if the vitamins are creating more of an unbalance than why my homeostasis is currently at, all these things can arise. I am defiantly taking into account that no one else seems to have felt this way. I could try another multi, but until I get my current meds set up, I don't want to be playing with that.

Comment

I meant these bro....I got confused:)

I need to get more though...I need beverly multi packs right now...
                    fuck your dumb. thats like the 3rd time in 2 days you say one thing and are talking about a completely different thing.

Comment

I meant these bro....I got confused:)

I need to get more though...I need beverly multi packs right now...
                      lol - is that your clen sitting in the corner bro ? :D

Comment

you rub off on me:hibb:
                        At least we truly know who the bitch is...:rofl:

Comment

GNC vitamins are not even FDA approved....lol
                          Please fucking tell me that was a joke.

I can point out about 4 fuck ups in that sentence.

Comment

You must of missed the "lol"....That would be 5 fuck up's...lol

You guys take shit way too seriously on this board....Go suck a dick or something relax a bit....:)
                            :thumup:

Comment

You must of missed the "lol"....That would be 5 fuck up's...lol

You guys take shit way too seriously on this board....Go suck a dick or something relax a bit....:)
                              in other words

If you call me out I'm am just going to call you a bunch of names and use cuss words because I think they are cool and can cause you pain and you will forget about me looking like an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                              X