Magnesium Aspartate Dihydrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnesium Aspartate Dihydrate

Anyone know a good supplement for this - I'd prefer to not have to dose out powder if needed.

Hitrox Product: Magnesium Aspartate Dihydrate

anyone know of this in caps / tabs / pills wtfever ?

Comment

Magnesium is a trace mineral i believe. Why would you want put extra into your system?

IMPORTANCE: Necessary for Calcium and Vitamin C metabolism; converts blood sugars into energy; regulates the neuromuscular activity of the heart, and improves energy production within the heart; dilates the coronary arteries; helps maintain normal heart rhythm; has been used in treating fibromyalgia, migraine and tension headaches, premenstrual syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, hearing loss, binge-eating disorders, tinnitus, and high blood pressure; aids in bone growth and strengthens tooth enamel; controls bad breath and body odor; helps burn fat and aids in fighting depression; prevents calcium deposits, kidney stones, and gallstones; when combined with calcium acts as a natural tranquilizer; promotes relaxation of the bronchial muscles, thus opening airways and making breathing easier; reduces hyperactivity in children, and may help with ADD (attention deficit disorder); eliminates mental confusion, irritability, loss of appetite, insomnia, and muscle cramps. An excessive intake of Calcium will reduce your body's level of Magnesium.
      DEFICIENCY SYMPTOMS: May result in calcium depletion, heart spasms, nervousness, muscular excitability, confusion; kidney stones.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
        Magnesium is a trace mineral i believe. Why would you want put extra into your system?

IMPORTANCE: Necessary for Calcium and Vitamin C metabolism; converts blood sugars into energy; regulates the neuromuscular activity of the heart, and improves energy production within the heart; dilates the coronary arteries; helps maintain normal heart rhythm; has been used in treating fibromyalgia, migraine and tension headaches, premenstrual syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, hearing loss, binge-eating disorders, tinnitus, and high blood pressure; aids in bone growth and strengthens tooth enamel; controls bad breath and body odor; helps burn fat and aids in fighting depression; prevents calcium deposits, kidney stones, and gallstones; when combined with calcium acts as a natural tranquilizer; promotes relaxation of the bronchial muscles, thus opening airways and making breathing easier; reduces hyperactivity in children, and may help with ADD (attention deficit disorder); eliminates mental confusion, irritability, loss of appetite, insomnia, and muscle cramps. An excessive intake of Calcium will reduce your body's level of Magnesium.
        DEFICIENCY SYMPTOMS: May result in calcium depletion, heart spasms, nervousness, muscular excitability, confusion; kidney stones.
        don't really want to air it out anymore bro - I just would like to find a good supp for this. My body is all sorts of fucked up right now.

Comment

Umm, you're not supposed to be taking ANY supps right now. :nono:

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
            don't really want to air it out anymore bro - I just would like to find a good supp for this. My body is all sorts of fucked up right now.
            Magnesium is a trace mineral. Too much will fuck up your body and eventually kill you. Unless your doctor is prescribing this or advising you to get some, i would still be cautious.

If you have a severe deficiency in Magnesium than get it.

Comment

READ:

Magnesium

Comment

Magnesium is a trace mineral. Too much will fuck up your body and eventually kill you. Unless your doctor is prescribing this or advising you to get some, i would still be cautious.

Magnesium Aspartate Dihydrate is supposed to ease the sides of withdrawal etc..

still having a hard time art?

stay strong my bro.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

still having a hard time art?

stay strong my bro.
                  life's shitty I just don't like to bitch about it bro. Trying my hardest to stay strong.

Comment

I know you are trying to look out for me bro - I have very legit reasons to be trying to find this supp specifically. And I have read plenty on magnesium - not for lifting but for other reasons.

Comment

life's shitty I just don't like to bitch about it bro. Trying my hardest to stay strong.

You're doing awesome, keep it up :smooch:

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                        You're doing awesome, keep it up :smooch:
                        :) thx, got good ppl in my corner these days.

Comment

not sure that can be bought in the supplement form that you want.

stay in the gym, eat your meals, keep your head up, and dont piss me off. :fight:

Comment

I did not know that Bouncer, thanks for informing me :)

I know you are trying to look out for me bro - I have very legit reasons to be trying to find this supp specifically. And I have read plenty on magnesium - not for lifting but for other reasons.
                            Ya man, just trying to help. If its for withdrawal sides, than stay strong bro.

You're a really cool guy, and I don't want you to cause more harm to what is already done.

Comment

not sure that can be bought in the supplement form that you want.

stay in the gym, eat your meals, keep your head up, and dont piss me off. :fight:
                              can't lift - remember docs orders? Eating has been a trip - puking everything up or it's the other end of business - just as bad imo. As for pissing you off, no promises :D!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X