• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck at my weight time for PH?

OK im

weight:190
    height:6'4

Ive been working out for about 2 years, this past year ive been real consistent with my workouts and eating write it paid off, I put on 30 lbs. but, im at a point where i dont think my body is at a stopping point ive been at 190lbs. for about 6 months not really seeing any results. Im currently on Celltech L-Glutamine and Whey protein and vitamins for my supplements and its getting me no where.

Im open to PH and I know your gonna say 1-ad and 4-ad wich ive done the research but is it worth it Im worried about my health, cancer, long term affects it can have on the liver, etc....
    If I could get at least 20 lbs. out of it id be a happy camper.

My question: Is it time for me to take it (the write age), and will it give me a positive outcome, and is there any diet or supplements i should be on while taking PH?

Its probaly your diet. Sure a PH would help, but what does your current diet look like?

Comment

You could try a 1 test product at moderate dosing. Bypasses the liver and in 4 week intervals, would be mildly suppressive if at all. Just run a recovery product during your "off" period.

BK
      PN

Comment

you've done your research? I am far from a know it all on PH's but, I've learned a few things researching them for the past 4-5 months. First, your liver recovers quickly and you shouldn't worry about any long term damage if you use them properly at an acceptable dosage. You can take Milk Thistle with it, MT is a antioxidant and helps the liver. Also, 20 lbs is a little on the unrealistic side, some people have reported such gains, but they are generally experienced PH users, 10 lbs would be a more realistic expectation. Make sure you thoroughly research your Post Cycle therapy options, Nolva, Clomid, and 6OXO are the most common, but a general rule is Nolva should always be on hand during the cycle incase of gyno, especially if cycling with 4-AD.

Finally, dump the Celltech, your paying too much. See my post in the thread below titled "Celltech and Nitrotech" it shows just how much more cost effective buying Creatine, Dextrose, and ALA separte can be.

cm5

Comment

its all diet man

Comment

Dump the Cell Tech & Glutamine, both are useless. I agree, whats the diet look like?

Comment

Diet is key.. Change what you're eating, or add some more, and you'll notice a difference.. We need to see your regular eating habits to further gauge the outcome of your gains.. :)

Comment

Heres my diet peoples, I know im not perfect but please inform me on any changes you think I could improve or post your diet if you think its working for you.

830am: bran cereal and eggs
                1100am: peanuts, boiled eggs
                100pm: rice chicken shrimp pasta veggies (carb protien charge)
                400pm: more peanuts or peanut butter jelly sandwich
                600pm: gym
                730pm: shake (whey protein, cell tech, l-glutamine, flax oil, multi vitamin, vitamin c)
                830pm: chicken veggies
                1000pm: milk cake pie

Comment

You're still jus a pup bro, it's all bout diet, training, rest. Thats a diet for a guy in his sixties dont be afraid to chow down! Throw in some lean steak and cheese.

Comment

PH alone will not give you 20lb.

Comment

Working...
                    X