Cell-Tech; Alpha One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell-Tech; Alpha One

I recently stumbled across a new product, new to me, made by the one and only, maxmuscle. It seems to me to be a replica of cell-tech at the RIGHT price. Its called Alpha One and comes in Grape flavor (havnt seen any others) Cost me 38 for 1k grams.

Supplement Facts:
    Serv. Size: 1 scoop
    20 servs per container

Calories: 132 from fat: 0

Micro-Crystalline Creatine - 10g

L-Glutamine - 5g

L-Glycine - 1g

Alpha Lipoic Acid(ALA) - 200mg

Total carbs: 28g
    Sugar: 14g

14g maltodextrin//14g dextrose

seems decent enough to me, for a good tatse, good products, and more effective than plain creatine for the same price. Tell me ur thoughts! It all seems to go hand in hand...Just grabbing some opinions, I havnt tried it yet, heard it tastes good, grape, mmmm:)

Its no where near Cell Tech, the sugar content is much lower. Cell Tech contains 75g per serving, this only contains 38g. Not a bad price I guess, I would add some malto. or dextrose to it... just a half scoop or so, to make it around 55g of sugar per serving.

Comment

I see, yeah thats true about cell-tech, ALOT of sugar, adds to the good tatse. Its not bad though, already get 14g of malt and dex. Could use a bit more, once again, thnx yellow ;)

Comment

I like Phosphagen XT, has a smooth sweetness to it.. CellTech is rough on my teeth(sensitive gums), and I get bloated for awhile after drinking it.. The Phos-XT didn't bloat me at all, and it worked about the same.. :)

I might try that Alpha One, if I can find it around here..

Comment

Working...
        X