Creatine: BEFORE or AFTER????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creatine: BEFORE or AFTER????

OK, it seems to be an argument among some. Lets see what you all think. Should regular creatine be taken 15-30 mins before, or directly after a workout. What if it has ALA?? Glutamine?? Glycine?? does it make a difference. Lets get all ur expert opinions, thnx guys, l8er!

Oh god..... creatine questions make me ill....

Comment

60-90 minutes before and straight after.

Comment

thats my plan...I figured id get the best of both worlds..

Comment

I now take over priced "Plasma Expandor" by VPX. It has a host of creatine and insulin enhancers. I drink 1/2 a serving before, 1/2 during, and 1/2 afterwards with EAAs before and after workout.

Comment

Mmmm, i need to check that out. Only thing I have from VPX is paradeca, u can find all VPX products fairly cheaper than retail on the web.....

Comment

Yea or you can save your money and buy products from a reputable company :)

Comment

I wont touch VPX's PHs, but Plasma expandor is good, along with CLenbutrx.

Comment

Something about the way they name their products pisses me off. They're no better than Impact Nutrition, IMO.

Comment

Yellow u need to send them a letter! j//k....But who do you think makes more money, regaurdless of prices or companies ect....U do what u have to in this world to get what u want ;) Paradeca= Parabolin + Decadurabolin :)

But anyway I signed up for a free smaple of clenx and should get it soon here....se how it works on my cutting cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
                      Something about the way they name their products pisses me off. They're no better than Impact Nutrition, IMO.
                      Im with ya there YJ. I hate when companies thow names out there like deca, Equi,clen, I just seems like they are trying to put one ove on ya. BTW I have used the clenx, Let me put it mildly, It tastes likea cross between vulcanized rubber and a turd.Other eca's out there work as good for cheaper .

Comment

i take mine after

Comment

Before and after is optimal in my opinion.
                          When I do use Creatine, I use Sportlab's Plasmavol. Tastes awesome too, especially the Iced Tea.:)

Comment

Working...
                          X