Searching for a new pre-workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for a new pre-workout

What are some characteristics you look for when searching for a Pre-workout formula? I'm having a hard time finding anything that doesn't make me gag and I really don't like pills.

NO-Xplode for me. love the shit

Comment

L-Arginine and caffeine.

Comment

I have heard good things about No-xplode , Jack3d and animal pump.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          NO-Xplode for me. love the shit
          I've tried No-Xplode but noticed that after a while, I stopped seeing benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex30 View Post
            Yeah I've heard a few people have the same problem. They start at 1 scoop then shortly after they need to use 2 scoops until eventually using 3 scoops. everyone is different though.

Comment

Originally posted by latin22 View Post
              Yeah I've heard a few people have the same problem. They start at 1 scoop then shortly after they need to use 2 scoops until eventually using 3 scoops. everyone is different though.

Yes, exactly!

Comment

This is going to hold true for any stimulant pre-workout formula.

Comment

there all like that...

Mesomorph, Black power, NO-xplode. gotta switch it up with different shit.

Comment

suspension - not a pill :D

nah preworkout I like flank steak and potatoes. CEE , and some vassive NO

Comment

i have been usung 1 scoop of No-Xplode for months, love the shit.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                        there all like that...

Mesomorph, Black power, NO-xplode. gotta switch it up with different shit.
                        I'd rather find something that works well without needing to cycle...

Comment

unfortunately since everyone is different there is no way of knowing for sure if something is going to work well for you. Since you have tried no-xplode already maybe try some Jack3d.
                          I would suggest you go to your local vitamin shoppe and ask them if they have any samples of jack3d.My local shoppe had some samples when I was there last week.

Comment

Jack3d is a great pre-workout. nothing wrong with it, but I prefer Code Red by MuscleMeds.

Comment

Originally posted by latin22 View Post
                              unfortunately since everyone is different there is no way of knowing for sure if something is going to work well for you. Since you have tried no-xplode already maybe try some Jack3d.
                              I would suggest you go to your local vitamin shoppe and ask them if they have any samples of jack3d.My local shoppe had some samples when I was there last week.
                              Thanks for the suggestion.. I'll have to check that out.

Comment

Working...
                              X