omega 3's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omega 3's

I always use flaxseed oil for my omega 3's and I can gain or lose fairly easy even though I've noticed not as easy to lose since I hit my thirties but when I'm trying to cut up how much of this stuff should I take? Should I cut it all the way out? I take up to 9-10 1000 mg gel caps per day when trying to put on size but cutting up is a whole different ball game

Omega 3's should always be in your diet no matter what. Very healthy for you. Taking 9-10 1g gel caps is excessive. I take 4g a day through Fish Oil's.

Comment

dump the flax an go with Fish Oil. flax is a mix of 3 and 6. fish oil is a much more concentrated source of omega 3.

Comment

Your body needs dietary fat to function. Diets with less than 20% calories from fat have been shown to decrease test production. The best fats are Omega 3 and 6 poly and monounsaturated fats. These fats help you actually cut body fat because when you get these fats in your diet everything runs more efficiently and the body does not have to store as much fat for energy. Fish oil is a great source of Omega 3, but don't go crazy trying to cut out good fats from your diet. Focus on getting rid of saturated fats, but even these fats should be included in moderation. Cholesterol is most affected from Sat fat and testosterone can be produced by the liver from cholesterol. Just focus on cutting calories, but make sure 20-30% are from fat.

Comment

Working...
        X