Protein Powder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protein Powder

I always used ATW for protein and last time they had their sale at the beginning of the year I received 50 lbs. It’s time to order again and I’m looking for a vanilla bled of whey protein. With all the troubles I had with ATW I don’t want to order from them again. I did a search but I couldn’t find where anyone recommends vanilla. Mostly chocolate. Anyone out there have a decent tasting vanilla at a good price they could suggest?

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
    I always used ATW for protein and last time they had their sale at the beginning of the year I received 50 lbs. It’s time to order again and I’m looking for a vanilla bled of whey protein. With all the troubles I had with ATW I don’t want to order from them again. I did a search but I couldn’t find where anyone recommends vanilla. Mostly chocolate. Anyone out there have a decent tasting vanilla at a good price they could suggest?
    if you have a member ship to costco they have great deals. 6lbs of isolate/concentrate blend for $26

Comment

There isn't a costco near me. BJ's and a sams club but no costco.

Comment

I've had great luck so far with trueprotein.com. You can get their protein unflavored and them buy flavor packs. That way you are not stuck with 20lbs of a bad flavor. Plus, their protein tastes fine unflavored- I don't even bother with adding the flavor these days. The prices are also as good or better than anything else I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          I've had great luck so far with trueprotein.com. You can get their protein unflavored and them buy flavor packs. That way you are not stuck with 20lbs of a bad flavor. Plus, their protein tastes fine unflavored- I don't even bother with adding the flavor these days. The prices are also as good or better than anything else I have seen.
          Seems a little confusing to me. I just want a blend of whey and they have Cross-Flow Microfiltration, Cold-Filtration, Ion-Exchange, ect... to select from. :fight:

Comment

Getting a good deal is good and all but if youre going to go through all this effort eating right and working out and sleeping extra hours I dont see a reason to go bottom of the barrel.... The only protein I use is from Optimum Nutrition. Its not the cheapest but you can order from a board sponsor, allsportsnutrition, and theyre prices are just about the best out there.

Comment

Price is always something to consider but I never said it had to be the cheapest or bottom of the barrel. I just want a good tasting vanilla protein. Is optimum Nutrition's vanilla decent?

Comment

I use dymatize elite van. I love the stuff, I get mine from bodybuilding.com.

Comment

Originally posted by liftsiron View Post
                  I use dymatize elite van. I love the stuff, I get mine from bodybuilding.com.
                  What flavor?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER View Post
                    Getting a good deal is good and all but if youre going to go through all this effort eating right and working out and sleeping extra hours I dont see a reason to go bottom of the barrel.... The only protein I use is from Optimum Nutrition. Its not the cheapest but you can order from a board sponsor, allsportsnutrition, and theyre prices are just about the best out there.
                    I'm all about sponsoring the site but the same protein at amazon is $15 cheaper.

Comment

What flavor?
                      van = vanilla

Comment

Price is always something to consider but I never said it had to be the cheapest or bottom of the barrel. I just want a good tasting vanilla protein. Is optimum Nutrition's vanilla decent?
                        I have theirs and it taste like nothing,lol I guess thats a good thing.

I have a sponcer from MMA that has the best tasting choclate I have ever tasted only 1 gram sugar. Never tried the vanillia.
                        I am gonna see if he wants to sponcer here and give you guys deals!

Comment

Originally posted by liftsiron View Post
                          I use dymatize elite van.
                          :thumup:

I have milk chocolate and they make great meals.

Comment

I'm all about sponsoring the site but the same protein at amazon is $15 cheaper.
                            I've looked at that but with shipping and the allsports rewards program it comes out relatively close.... Plus the great customer service from allsports.... I'll pay the extra couple bucks to support good people who support the board I read every day.

Comment

Working...
                            X