Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syntrax Guggobolic Extreme

Description:
    Guggulsterones have been shown in studies to drastically reduce cholesterol levels, improve acne conditions, and increase thyroid hormone levels (thus greatly increasing fat loss). While most other supplement companies use a solvent extracted low-potency guggul extract, Syntrax Innovations, Inc. uses a special high potency natural extract which conforms to all Ayurvedic criteria.

ok this is what the description states let me tell you my experience. I started taking it one day after i finished clomid and i had some pretty significant acne from it. I also ran t-3 in conjunction with it clen and was curious to see what the reported thyroid corrective values combined with the clen would get me.

first off its just a little yellow cap, n big deal, goes down smooth with water , whatever i took mine one every 4 hours with a meal.

about 4 days in noticed the acne cleared right up and was almost gone and let me tell you that alone was worth it for me. i had lost about a pound wich was slightly above my normal frequency but nothing ground breaking. all in all i would say after the first three weeks , this product would be bought again by me as post cycle recovery to help me get rid of the acne.

week four.
    the last week i was taking it i went to the fsu-miami game. My diet was crap, i drank like a fish and no training for 2 days. I mean mcdonalds, pizza, anything and everything, wendys etc etc. I was still taKing clen and the guggobolic and i wasnt optimistic , i just knew i would be gaining 5-10 pounds and wasteing my clen.

I didnt gain a pound, not one pound. FOr me that is spectacular, i can gain weight by thinking about food, i have been cutting since birth. I can honestly say the clen and guggobolic had to be the difference i have binged before and i came away heavier everytime. So if you have cycle acne or have a tough time with your cutting , give it a try ....

Sounds pretty good .

Comment

Good stuff, Pudge! :)

I'm using while "clean" bulking, and I still see my abs at almost 180.. I never see my abs if I'm heavier than 170, brother.. I've been taking 2 caps 3x a day, pretty much every other meal.. I do get my occasional burger down, even after eating one I don't get that sluggish just-ate-wanna-sleep feeling.. I plan to try this when I start cutting again..

Comment

I am taking 1 cap every 8 hours.... I have maintained my lean bulk diet and have lost 3 pounds of fat.... wich is crazy because i am already fairly lean.... I have no notices and effects on my acne... but i will definately be bumping up the dosages to where you guys are at and seeing ow it affects my acne.... this is a superb product in my opinion and somehting i will definately use in the future.

The one thing that impresses me most about this product is the fat burning properties without and noticable side effects.... that alone is a godsend for me because i am stimplant sensitive and feel "cracked out" while under any type of stimulant. will update in a couple of weeks with a bumped up dosage

Comment

where did you get the Syntrax Guggobolic Extreme from, it is pretty new right.

Comment

yeah bro , do a search on guggle i got mine from a internet supp wharehouse, i dont want to advertise.

Comment

Does Syntrax make two guggobolic's ( a regular and an extreme)?

Comment

Nevermind I just found it and yes there is a regular and extreme.

Comment

the extreme is good stuff.... I was extremely sceptical when i first tried it.... but it really is an impressive product.

Still ha vent noticed any changes in the facial blemishes though and ive bumped up my dosages to 2 caps and breakfast and 2 after work.

But the fat loss i have experienced more than makes up for it.

Comment

I cant wait to try this stuff

Comment

Is there a big difference in regular and extreme?

Comment

i never tried the origonal, the extreme is what i will buy again, why mess with what works.

Comment

I'm using while "clean" bulking, and I still see my abs at almost 180.. I never see my abs if I'm heavier than 170, brother.. I've been taking 2 caps 3x a day, pretty much every other meal.. I do get my occasional burger down, even after eating one I don't get that sluggish just-ate-wanna-sleep feeling.. I plan to try this when I start cutting again..
                          bigpetefox, bro, you carry 180 like most carry 165... : ) I don't know if your view of "seeing you abs" is equal to most others, I've seen your pic's on AM and you looked about 190 with ripped abs!

But I digress, if you say it has helped you in such a way I cannot doubt that guggel X is the stuff! especially since I hate that "wanna sleep right after eating" effect. Thanks for the opinon and insight bro!

cm5

Comment

Aw, shucks! Thanks, brother! :D

Comment

Working...
                            X