MusclePharm Assault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MusclePharm Assault

Anyone ever tried it? Looking for something to replace jacked and no-xplode for a few months. Thoughts?

Muscle Pharm Assault at Bodybuilding.com: Lowest Prices for Assault
    Last edited by Bouncer; 11-26-11, 09:20 AM.

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    Anyone ever tried it? Looking for something to replace jacked and no-xplode for a few months. Thoughts?

Muscle Pharm Assault at Bodybuilding.com: Lowest Prices for Assault
    Shit, I'd try just about anything Mike Vick endorses...

| MusclePharm

Really tho if bb.com had over 1600 ppl rate it and it's a 9 out of 10 it's got to be a decent product I'd think.

Comment

think i will try it and report back.

Comment

think i will try it and report back.
        Please let us know how it goes for you. Always interested in the trials of new products.

Comment

U try this yet? Getn low on jacked and god knows the pre workout stuff is helping immensely while off

Comment

no, they were having a sale on NO-xplode so i got that. i will try it though.

Comment

Have to be good to beat jack3d!

I haven't used it for a couple of months until today. I was bouncing off the walls before getting to the gym and had the best back workout for months.

Be interested on how you feel it compares

Comment

Just got this. Report to follow tomorrow after I lift

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan
                  Just got this. Report to follow tomorrow after I lift
                  Cool, report back

Comment

So the scooper is as large as the standard protein scooper found in most protein containers...much larger than any other preworkout scooper i've used. 1/2 scoop is a serving size. Fuck it I'm going for a full scoop. Then we'll see in about an hour...

Comment

One whole scoop was too much for me. My diet and water intake were a little lower than normal for the gym. Goin to try 1/2 or 3/4 scoop tomorrow. All things considered the pump was good. Want to try it a few more times before passing judgment.

Comment

To much caffiene feeling or what?

Comment

To much caffiene feeling or what?
                          For me yes. Also I am currently off AAS and it would seem that I am more sensitive to caffeine while off (anxiety up, etc.).

Will try 1/2 scoop tonight to assess.

The only thing I didn't like was the quantity. In doing more research this was the bb.com 2011 supplement of the year award.

Comment

Tried 2/3 scoop. This had the exact same amt of caffeine as 2 scoops of Jack3d.

I couldn't really tell the difference. IMO both get you cracked out ready for the gym and as long as I'm hydrated gives me a good pump. I will say that for me Jack3d and Musclepharm Assault were superior to Superpump250 Max.
                            I have yet to try NO Explode 2.0.

Im prob not the best person to rate this preworkout bs. They all give you energy and a pump, but in the back of my mind I keep thinking this shit doesn't hold a candle to heavy androgens. Fuck.

Comment

I like no explode and 25mgs dbol befor I train lolz

Comment

Working...
                              X