eca dosing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eca dosing

I took xen rfa for a while and had good results with it...now I'm switching to a true eca stack and was wondering what dosage to use.

I was thinking 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 325mg aspirin, each twice a day (morning and 1ish). Sound right?

Sounds good, drop the aspirin anywhere near your workout though.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
      Sounds good, drop the aspirin anywhere near your workout though.
      Before or after? Or both?

I planned on taking it in the am before my workouts, and at lunch. So just do ec in the am....and eca at lunch? And why is this? Thanks for the response :)

Comment

Aspirin is a COX2 inhibitor, its determental to protein synthesis.

Comment

I usually just take the asprin in the morn. I do the stack 3 time a day and workout at night. As far as your dosage of the other two that is about right. 20-1 is the ideal ratio.

Comment

I would just drop the aspirin all together, hasn't show any difference in those who aren't obese, unless of course you're obese. ;)

Comment

I personally dont include the asprin in my own stack either.. just ephedrine hcl, caffeine and green tea! works for me :)

Comment

I did the 1-minithin, vivarin, apsrin combo years back with some descent results. I also xen with eff and w/o (which wasn't worth the money). I found that I like Stacker 2 w/eff the best.

Comment

Originally posted by lovetoeat
                  I would just drop the aspirin all together, hasn't show any difference in those who aren't obese, unless of course you're obese. ;)
                  :staypuff: :staypuff:

:D Thanks everyone

Comment

Working...
                  X