More Vit D = More Testosterone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Vit D = More Testosterone

I've long been advocating Vit D from inside knowledge I gained, it has a host of benefits (or rather the widescale lack of has a range of ailements previousely unconnected) but for your purposes probably the most interesting is its relationship to the endocrine system

High vitamin D level = high testosterone level

How much more are we talking about? Enough for naturals to actually gain mass and sex drive? Or not enough to notice?

Comment

Most people don't supplement Vit D, d3 in particular, the modern western diet lacks it, test deficciency is one of the effects of low vit D.

Get 400 a day of it or so and your test levels should come up if you were deficient before

Comment

my multi has 500iu d3

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          my multi has 500iu d3
          Kirkland?

Comment

damn skippy brah!

Comment

Yea I read that a person needs 400-1000 units per day extra to make a real difference. And apparently German scientist 50yrs ago said an athlete had better progression while supplementing Vit D...

Comment

I used Vit D3 for along time but couldnt really say I seen or felt a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
                  I used Vit D3 for along time but couldnt really say I seen or felt a difference.
                  You wouldn't your constantly juiced lol

Comment

Vitamin D is fat soluble. Why would more make it better? You're storing it.

Comment

15 minutes in sunlight will give you your daily value.

All these doctors are on a D3 bandwagon at the moment. Prescribing patients with D3 50,000 units per week/month.

Comment

Its actually been a long forgotten vitamin and only recently have the plethora of important aspects been realised. Now fda are probably jumping on the bandwagon. Sunlight helps conversion butt as we age that slows and clearly too much sun is bad and terre isn't though inn winter

Comment

Working...
                        X