Jacked 3d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacked 3d

Been hearing good things about this, concentration, pump doesn't keep you awake st night after, anyone use?

If you used it in the late afternoon/ evening ya wont be sleeping. I normally have gym time at lunch from work and it dont affect my sleep. When I worked out after work and used it..I couldnt sleep worth a shit. I normally take 2 scoops and it does keep me focused and working hard no doubt!

Comment

I tried assault, didn't like it, tried the old no xplode and liked out, jacked supposed to be same but better, came be added reading long convoluted threads

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        Been hearing good things about this, concentration, pump doesn't keep you awake st night after, anyone use?
        Its not different from NO Explode 2.0

I switch between the 2.

the one rado posted about gets good reviews also.

Comment

Rado..what do ya like better about the muscle pharm? I havent tried that one yet...

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            Rado..what do ya like better about the muscle pharm? I havent tried that one yet...
            they are all the same bro. same active ingredients.

muscle pharm is a bit more expensive then NO-Explode

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              It mixes well...no dry mouth..they do have diff stuff in it...but yes they are all similar in their own way...i just hate to funnel the powder...becomes very messy...i also get a constant energy all day...not like i need it lol...but the others wear off qk....imo mp has the best one...reviews say it all...and fk what bouncer will post..he feels the need to always trying to get the last word in...so fk him..

Yeah, there's either like 5 of you, or you don't ever sleep. :wacko:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                Its a good product for focus and energy.

Comment

Working...
                X