Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is bodybuilding.com no longer carrying Jack3d?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is bodybuilding.com no longer carrying Jack3d?

I notice they are no longer carrying jack3d? Whats the deal?

Was it a product in "question" from the other post?

Comment

Jack3d has had to be reformulated due to the presence of a banned ingredient. There will be a new version available soon.

Comment

/\ where the hell have you been?!

Comment

LOL, in and out on occasion when I have a pressing issue. I popped into supplements looking for something--might have to pose the question cause search just isn't doing it! Since I was more active here, I've gotten older (as we all have I guess) and my body just don't recover like it used to!!
          Still hitting it hard and it's been an amazing year in terms of gains and performance, but my body starting to protest!

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
            Jack3d has had to be reformulated due to the presence of a banned ingredient. There will be a new version available soon.
            Sup bro, any idea what the new formula will be?

Comment

I actually think, according to the my source, that it's on shelves now or should be close to now. I bought a bunch when I heard it was changing, cause I like the old stuff, so I haven't been looking for it lately. I know they took out the banned substance, but I haven't really dug into all the details of the formulation...

check that--just searched it. Looks like they have added norcoclaurine--I haven't seen much conclusive research on that, but the molecule supposedly looks and may act a lot like adrenaline.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                I notice they are no longer carrying jack3d? Whats the deal?
                I think its because of the DMAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
                  I think its because of the DMAA.
                  Correct....which mpharm doesn't have...I think it's such BS though....

Comment

It all started cuz 2 military guys died...supposidely they were abusing the product. a bunch of other products got banned too.

DMAA (1,3 Dimethylamylamine)

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                      It all started cuz 2 military guys died...supposidely they were abusing the product. a bunch of other products got banned too.

Same shit happened when Ephedra was legal.....people abused it and had heart attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post

I know when I was in the Marines Stackers were the big thing!

Comment

Yeah, DMAA is banned in any supplement now...just like anything particularly effective. Alright, maybe not quite, but you get the point. Damn idiots that ruin it for the people that know how to supplement in an educated manner. Glad I stocked up!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                            I know when I was in the Marines Stackers were the big thing!
                            Yellow jackets were the best.

Comment

Agree w/ Ronin. I still hvae a box of yellow jackets w/ the old ephedra!

Comment

Working...
                              X