No announcement yet.

How do I incorporate amino acid supps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I incorporate amino acid supps?

Always figured food and protein powder was enough but keep hearing about the benefits of extra amino acids thought i would give it a try. going to use this. Optimum Essential AmiN.O. Energy at Bodybuilding.com: Lowest Prices for Essential AmiN.O. Energy

How do I incorperate that into my pre/post workout routine? i currently drink no2explode before and have a protein/carb/creatine shake post.

people say frink while you are working out and after. After makes no sence as you are drinking a shake with all the aminos anyways. But durring could be a bennifit not sure?
    I got a free jug from my buddy at muscle milk and I was drinking it at night mostly cuz it taste good. but i didnt notice anything at all.

I think you get plenty and I thing the most important time is right after workout where you are getting it anyways

Comment

I use usp labs it also has electrolytes, half hour before in a drink with jacked 3d, idea is it dogs
      Stops you going catabolic, amino's there when you need them but no carbs and hour before training

Comment

Gonna give it try

Comment

drink it in the morning after fasted cardio. I also use it at night and sometimes as flavor for water.

Comment

Working...
          X