Best Multi? So many to choose from...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Multi? So many to choose from...

Opinions vary so much on this topic. I want a solid multi that my body can and will readily absorb without the tons of unnecessary shit they throw into each serving. Some people prefer liqid multis becasue of absorption, others favor taking 10 pills (animal pak), I would just like some input on this. I am not a professional bodybuilder by any means but lifting/cardio are a huge part of my life and a good multi is imperative imo.I am currently 6'2 190lbs 8%bf, wanting to get to 205 6%. I would like to know what you guys take. Thanks

I take the mega men from GNC its kinda expensive, I think $60 a box, but its pretty good.

Comment

been using this for years, every other day. no need to take it everyday.

costco ftw!

Comment

whatever is cheap. centrum is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          I take the mega men from GNC its kinda expensive, I think $60 a box, but its pretty good.
          Yes, it is very expensive and I have actually taken it before. It turned my piss NEON green and I just wasnt impressed because I didnt feel as tho my body was absorbing all the vitamins/minerals.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
            whatever is cheap. centrum is fine.
            Interesting, So you're are saying a good multi isnt that important? If that is the case Id just as soon go without as opposed to "cheap", I just want effective. A high protein diet often times leads to insufficient vitamin intake so I do think it is important but inexpensive isnt always best.

Comment

[QUOTE=THE BOUNCER;630101]been using this for years, every other day. no need to take it everyday.

costco ftw!

Thanks Bouncer, will consider....Do they turn your piss yellow/green at all??

Comment

[QUOTE=AllDay;630228]
                Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                been using this for years, every other day. no need to take it everyday.

costco ftw!

Thanks Bouncer, will consider....Do they turn your piss yellow/green at all??
                yea any multi will. you dont need to take one everyday though. every other day is fine.

Comment

[QUOTE=THE BOUNCER;630233]
                  Originally posted by AllDay View Post

yea any multi will. you dont need to take one everyday though. every other day is fine.
                  Learn something new everyday, thanks bro...

Comment

I've used Flintstones chewables for years because Ive had problems with other vitamins making me feel ill or sick to my stomach. Could be some type of absorbtion issue since I have a tricky metabolism and digestive system.

Comment

I've taken and liked animal pak. Right now I prefer orange triad though
                      Last edited by BamBam179; 07-22-12, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
                        I've used Flintstones chewables for years
                        :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
                          I've used Flintstones chewables for years
                          Do u eat real food when u take them or just a hitch stumach lol.

Comment

i have really liked hy-vee's mega men multi-v. its comparable to GNC's multi-v, but half the price.

Comment

I use optimum nutrition multi vits , fairly cheap and they are a name big enough to trust . Don't get to hung on a multi-v choise they are all pretty much the same .

Comment

Working...
                              X