Momentum Pre-Workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momentum Pre-Workout

I have not used a pre workout in quite some time. Not sure why but it has certainly been a while.
    As a few of you know i injured my shoulder not too long ago (again) and was out of the game for about a month. No lifting, training etc...

Went back to training about 2 weeks ago. Damn was it depressing. Same thing with the gym. My conditioning went to shit and i seem to have lost a lot of strength. The strength thing isn't a problem i know it will come back with time but the condition was a serious issue.

I had this tub of Momentum pre work out drink by starchem labs w.e. so I gave it a shot the other night before hitting the gym with the wife. I focused on resistance/cardio type of workout. Jump roping, shadow boxing, weighted sit up. several types of pushups and pull up. Well i decided to give the Momentum a try.

recommended dose is 1-2 scoops 30-45 mins pre work out and it says you shouldnt do more than two scoops in a 24 hour period. So i mixed 2 scoops of this pre workout with 2 scoops of L-arginine. HOLY SHIT. It was like my conditioning and focus had almost all instantly come back.

The real test was today. Short training day but heavy cardio/ conditioning. Did the same thing 2 scoops of each chugged 15 mins before my 2 hour training session. Damn this stuff is good.

I am a believer in pre work outs again. Kept me focused. Plenty of energy to go the whole two hours without getting really gassed like i used to when i first came back.

I wish i could have this type of energy through out the entire day!

Think I am going to hop back on OxyElite pro for the mornings to get my day going and save this stuff for my work outs.

Anyone ever try this stuff? Thoughts? Anything out there Better that you would recommend?

I know Jack3d is really popular. But i really like this stuff because even though i took it the other night around 10pm. i was able to fall asleep after my work out very easily and wasnt cracked out all night.

I've tried momentum before. I was get pleased with it. Especially for the price. First thing I noticed was an amazing back pump and that tunnle vision focus. Love supplements like that. Idk how u react to stimulants so Idk know Wat will keep you up. But here r my favevorite preworkouts: momentum(starchem), animal rage(animalpak/universal), 1.m.r( can't remember), c4(cellular u think), darkrage(mhp). Darkrage is by far the most powerful for pumps and focus I've had but it got a shit ton of stimulants. Also taste like straight ass. But I like the effects :)

Comment

Also try silk aminos. It does wonders for conditioning

Comment

Thanks for the reply BAMBAM

I am going to shop around. Just found out one of my old homies works at a nutri shop or zone or whatever it is. Gonna hit him up for some samples and hook ups :D

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
          I have not used a pre workout in quite some time. Not sure why but it has certainly been a while.
          As a few of you know i injured my shoulder not too long ago (again) and was out of the game for about a month. No lifting, training etc...

Went back to training about 2 weeks ago. Damn was it depressing. Same thing with the gym. My conditioning went to shit and i seem to have lost a lot of strength. The strength thing isn't a problem i know it will come back with time but the condition was a serious issue.

I had this tub of Momentum pre work out drink by starchem labs w.e. so I gave it a shot the other night before hitting the gym with the wife. I focused on resistance/cardio type of workout. Jump roping, shadow boxing, weighted sit up. several types of pushups and pull up. Well i decided to give the Momentum a try.

recommended dose is 1-2 scoops 30-45 mins pre work out and it says you shouldnt do more than two scoops in a 24 hour period. So i mixed 2 scoops of this pre workout with 2 scoops of L-arginine. HOLY SHIT. It was like my conditioning and focus had almost all instantly come back.

The real test was today. Short training day but heavy cardio/ conditioning. Did the same thing 2 scoops of each chugged 15 mins before my 2 hour training session. Damn this stuff is good.

I am a believer in pre work outs again. Kept me focused. Plenty of energy to go the whole two hours without getting really gassed like i used to when i first came back.

I wish i could have this type of energy through out the entire day!

Think I am going to hop back on OxyElite pro for the mornings to get my day going and save this stuff for my work outs.

Anyone ever try this stuff? Thoughts? Anything out there Better that you would recommend?

I know Jack3d is really popular. But i really like this stuff because even though i took it the other night around 10pm. i was able to fall asleep after my work out very easily and wasnt cracked out all night.
          Sounds good bro, glad you are back to it.

I never tried but maybe I give it a try. Only ever used jacked and no-explde (my fav)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            I never tried but maybe I give it a try. Only ever used jacked and no-explde (my fav)
            N.o deplore is complete garbage

Comment

wtf is NO deplore?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                Sounds good bro, glad you are back to it.

yea i wanna give jacked a try as well

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
                  yea i wanna give jacked a try as well
                  Was bunk in my experience but a lot of people like it

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
                    Also try silk aminos. It does wonders for conditioning
                    never heard of that..whats it all about?

Comment

Try Craze. Its good shit.

I know of guys who mix Craze and Jack3d and swear by it

Comment

Originally posted by dinkysatan View Post
                        Try Craze. Its good shit.

I know of guys who mix Craze and Jack3d and swear by it
                        Almost done with my momentum. Giving the Jack3d a try next.

Comment

Working...
                        X