17 year old's supplements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 year old's supplements?

What do you guys recommend for a 17 year old looking to get bigger and more defined?

On somewhat of a budget!

Comment

Eat smart, lift smart, repeat.

Comment

First and foremost what is your diet? Many kids make the mistake of thinking supplements are the key and they couldn't be more wrong. Supplements are no more then 5% of the key to looking how you want to look.

Supplements, stick to basics. Protein, creatine, multi, maybe a pre workout.

Comment

Originally posted by airman matt View Post
          What do you guys recommend for a 17 year old looking to get bigger and more defined?
          Food,,whey protein,,vitamin mineral,,and some creatine.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
            Food,,whey protein,,vitamin mineral,,and some creatine.
            X2 that is all you need as far as supplements go.
            the others gave good advise also but that was not the question you asked,lol

Comment

Good food...Dedication, determination and persistance......:weights::weights::weights:

Comment

Liftings been going good, cant get any more supplements till i finish the monster amino i bought while i was playing football last year. Any of you guys tried this and seen results? I dont think its done any good for me the whole time i took it. And also today, i was benching. On my last set my left arm wouldnt go past two inches off my chest but my right arm got it. What can i do to get my left arm even with my right?

Comment

What can i do to get my left arm even with my right?
                  Dumbbell work--single arm stuff that makes each side work independently. Try doing flat/incline/decline dumbbell presses instead of barbell presses.

Comment

Good food a lot of it, supplements are a supplement to your diet so assuming its spot on which it is guaranteed not (sorry) add protein powder.

Short duration in the gym but make it count. lift hard and heavy, get sleep.

No magic bullets. Hard work baby.

Comment

Liftings been going good, cant get any more supplements till i finish the monster amino i bought while i was playing football last year. Any of you guys tried this and seen results? I dont think its done any good for me the whole time i took it. And also today, i was benching. On my last set my left arm wouldnt go past two inches off my chest but my right arm got it. What can i do to get my left arm even with my right?
                      Hammer strength machines will help you balance that out and db's too

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
                        Hammer strength machines will help you balance that out and db's too
                        I'm a huge fan of Hammer Strength and Dumbbells.

Comment

Working...
                        X