Cellucor C4 Extreme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    just ordered the watermelon. blue razz was pretty good.
    Shit is sooo good. I want to drink it throughout the day.

Comment

props turbo, drinking it now, exactly like a jolly rancher. good shit.

i couldn't train and do cardio 6 days a week without this shit. chemicals are so wounderous. lolz

Comment

props turbo, drinking it now, exactly like a jolly rancher. good shit.

i couldn't train and do cardio 6 days a week without this shit. chemicals are so wounderous. lolz

Does it give you an energy boost? If so, I neeed it.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
          Does it give you an energy boost? If so, I neeed it.
          yea but no more then something like redbull. plus it has other ingredients that you would really have no interest in. i wouldnt recommend it for you.

Comment

just mixed 1 scoop blue razz with 1 scoop watermellon. even better!

Comment

Gonna have to try this...

Comment

Mixed it with a monster today, shit had me pretty ill. Too much for me. I'm sensitive to the pre workout drink. 1 to 1.25 scoops is my optimal range.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                  Mixed it with a monster today, shit had me pretty ill. Too much for me. I'm sensitive to the pre workout drink. 1 to 1.25 scoops is my optimal range.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                    you are sensitive to pre workout drinks so you thought it would be a neat idea to mix it with a monster energy? you dumb or just stupid? :wack:

Comment

You should try muscletech nano vapor its pretty good I increased my bench max from 240 to 255 while using this

Comment

The watermelon is by far the best flavor, fuck the fruit punch now.

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
                          The watermelon is by far the best flavor, fuck the fruit punch now.
                          got sick of it by week 2. couldn't wait to order a new flavor.

Comment

I use it and like it.

Comment

got sick of it by week 2. couldn't wait to order a new flavor.
                              No shit. I am sick of it after day 3. Truly tastes like a jolly rancher but then the sweetness gets to be too much and all I can taste is that odd artificial sweetener after taste.

It also gives me bad niacin flush like my skin around my neck is going to ignite. NO Xplode never does that to me.

Comment

This is my favorite pre workout. No crash for me like many others, even with 2 scoops. Love the niacin tingle.

Comment

Working...
                                X