BCAA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCAA

I was looking at the "feel it" supps thing on the board here was wanting to get some extra BCAA's in my system never used them. 3 grams luecine, 1 gram l-luecine, 1 gram valine. 60 servings per container. On top of my morning shake and regular protien intake (my diet is quite well lately pat myself on the back) how much of this would I need to add to my diet would you guys think? 1serving pwo or maybe 1 in the morining and 1 pwo??

never used em. food and protein powder has plenty. just seems like a waste of money.

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
      I was looking at the "feel it" supps thing on the board here was wanting to get some extra BCAA's in my system never used them. 3 grams luecine, 1 gram l-luecine, 1 gram valine. 60 servings per container. On top of my morning shake and regular protien intake (my diet is quite well lately pat myself on the back) how much of this would I need to add to my diet would you guys think? 1serving pwo or maybe 1 in the morining and 1 pwo??
      ya you should be getting enough with your powders and food already.
      I did use some for awhle at night just to spice up my water. it was some sour apple stuff that tasted good,lol

Comment

SciVation Xtend I think is pretty good. Protein powders have very little in them usually 5grams. if you just weight train then maybe thats enough.

Comment

Working...
        X