Supplements take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplements take?

Which one is a best weight loss supplement for both men and women?

Diet and cardio. 99.99% of the equation. If you have those nailed you can be as shredded as you choose. That's the boring truth, no magic pills.

Basic supps I take include a multi-vit EOD, Fish Oil, Pre workout drink with caffeine, and whey every once in awhile.

Comment

Meth and pabst blue ribbon. It goes against all science, but it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekrawulf View Post
        Meth and pabst blue ribbon. It goes against all science, but it works.
        Times 2!!!

Comment

No supplement but yeah maintaining your physical activities can help for sure this is how i feel and that is a fact as well.
          Eating the correct food that is light and clean that is your supplement.So yeah do that mate.

Comment

"eating clean" - look it up

Comment

Originally posted by mattdanovan View Post
              Which one is a best weight loss supplement for both men and women?
              The real answer is DIET. When you get that dialed in everything else will fall into place. Most OTC fat burners are garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                Diet and cardio. 99.99% of the equation. If you have those nailed you can be as shredded as you choose. That's the boring truth, no magic pills.

Basic supps I take include a multi-vit EOD, Fish Oil, Pre workout drink with caffeine, and whey every once in awhile.
                This. Do the hard stuff in the gym and eat clean.The more I have taken supplements out of my diet the more gains I have noticed. That being said, I still have a pre workout shake of about 15-20 grams of protein and a post workout with 25-30 grams followed by a meal within an hour. BCAA during my workout.People usually use supplements as a crutch for a shitty diet lack of proper exercise. Even when you get your diet and workout split straight, spend your money on something else besides fat burners. I have blown a shit pile of money on them.
                Last edited by speedracer59; 05-14-14, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Hi....!
                  Only vitamin will not work right combination of food is also necessary for better result . However vitamin D is very beneficial for gaining weight.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

Without ephedrine my diet would be shitty. Thanks to it killing my appetite my diet has been on point and I have lost a good amount of bodyfat. I swear by ephedrine for anyone who craves bad foods. :thumb: It's too bad we can only get it in Bronkaid which is ephedrine sulfate and not the hydrochloride. If I ever go to Canada I'll be bringing some back.

Comment

You don't need supplements for weight loss... Do Cardio exercise everyday and make a healthy diet and stick to it... Burn more calories than you eat...

Comment

While it's true that you don't need supplements for weight loss, you could benefit from using them more as enhancers than anything else. Too often people want to take a pill and do zero work and I'm sorry, supplements are not your ticket to living an unhealthy lifestyle. I've used some of the best ephedrine pills to help boost my body's ability to burn fat, but I only use it every so often. I agree that clean eating and exercise is definitely important and is your best chance overall though.

Comment

Flax oil
                          Fish oil
                          Vitamin c powder
                          1g sust ed

Comment

Cycle support.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Stuff is more expensive than gear half the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X