Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protein powder flavors-what's your favorite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
    Taste?

It's been so long since I tasted it alone I can't even remember! I blend a scoop with a cup of almond milk and my super foods - kale and blueberries :thumb:

Or kale, a banana and some PB2.

Comment

FB, look up truenutrition.com (new name for trueprotein.com). There are lots of non-whey protein options there that you may like.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        FB, look up truenutrition.com (new name for trueprotein.com). There are lots of non-whey protein options there that you may like.

Wow, that's awesome. I pay over $20 for 15 servings. They have 21 servings for $9.55. HOWEVER, shipping is MORE than the protein! :panic:

Comment

Yeah, they definitely get you on shipping. However Google for a 5% off code. There's always one floating around. It somewhat offsets the shipping cost.

Comment

I wish I knew the actual blend of mine. It says rice, pea and hemp, but I'm afraid I'll "build" it wrong and it will be terrible :laugh:

Comment

Isopure Peach Green Tea flavored protein. Good for the tea drinkers like myself. Otherwise I just get regular chocolate/vanilla protein as Isopure is expensive.

Comment

Ronnie Colemans king mass strawberry. The absolute best strawberry powder ive ever used. Tastes just like real strawberries, zero artificial taste. Even has the taste of the little crunchy seeds. Always make mine with milk. Also his "pro antium" strawberry which isnt a gainer. Awesome as well

Comment

If i waste any cash on protein powder its body fortress.... chocolate. But if u eat rite no need for it

Comment

:clapback::clapback::clapback:

Just as I think one flavor is the best one, I came across this one:panic::panic: cookies n cream is like whoa!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Maybe have you guys heard about Trec Nutrition? Best whey I've ever tasted, especially chocolate&sesame.

Comment

Vanilla Cake Batter

Comment

Chocolate Fudge brownie! Da best

Comment

Can't go wrong with Beverly's UMP. Chocolate, vanilla, cookies &cream all taste awesome

Comment

Working...
                            X