How crazy are you for dmaa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How crazy are you for dmaa?

I need dmaa and my supply is running low. Anyone have any names of supplements that still have dmaa in it that are cheap? I've looked on ebay and people are shelling out ridiculous amounts of $ for the original jack3d $70+ for 45 servings. :hang:

all in your head. the people spending "ridiculous amounts" on some shitty supp are the same type of dipshits that stand in line for 2 days to buy the latest iphone. these dildo's most likely look like they've never seen a gym in their life. trust me when I tell you, dmaa or whatever it's called is not the secret to anything more than waisitng your money. focus on diet and training, supp with AAS. if you incorperate those things properly you will reach your goals.

Comment

You enjoyed Jack3d too lol.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...arrying-jack3d

I found bulk powder 5 grams for $30 each serving is only 25mg so it will last a while. I like DMAA to stack with my Ephedrine and caffeine when cutting. Plus DMAA makes me feel great.

Comment

ehh, this shit just as good.

Comment

IDK why but C4 didn't work for me probably cause my caffeine tolerance is too high I need a break.

Comment

Any jitters Bouncer? I've never tried it.

Comment

Originally posted by TowerOfTraps View Post
              I need dmaa and my supply is running low. Anyone have any names of supplements that still have dmaa in it that are cheap? I've looked on ebay and people are shelling out ridiculous amounts of $ for the original jack3d $70+ for 45 servings. :hang:
              Supply and demand. The price is going to change now that its harder to find. I'm hearing of a few companies throwing the idea around to add it to their list of products.Some People seem to love DMAA.

Comment

Originally posted by teufelhunden13 View Post
                Any jitters Bouncer? I've never tried it.
                are you sensitive to these types of sups. if so yeah probably. that one is good just use less of it. 1/2 a serving

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
                  Supply and demand. The price is going to change now that its harder to find. I'm hearing of a few companies throwing the idea around to add it to their list of products.Some People seem to love DMAA.
                  I never wanna leave the gym when I'm on dmaa makes me feel real good.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                    are you sensitive to these types of sups. if so yeah probably. that one is good just use less of it. 1/2 a serving
                    I am that's why I was asking. It takes a week or so for me to get it all out with NO Explode.

Comment

Originally posted by Gods Son
                      Lol i guys are full of shit. Ill give 3 bucks for 100 kilos of that bull shit... lmao dude u should try hot stuff xx. Wow. Dumb asses
                      How can you say DMAA does not work? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        ehh, this shit just as good.
                        So I pick up more of this today at Costco. There is a guy there with a booth pushing this and a few other supps to anyone who will listen. He sees me with it in my hand and starts pointing at me saying really loud, "you guys wanna look like him buy this" lmao. Even asked for a pic with me holding my little tubs of c4. Made my day. Ego filled until tommorow.

Comment

ALL YOU NEED IS THIS PRODUCT!! haha

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            So I pick up more of this today at Costco. There is a guy there with a booth pushing this and a few other supps to anyone who will listen. He sees me with it in my hand and starts pointing at me saying really loud, "you guys wanna look like him buy this" lmao. Even asked for a pic with me holding my little tubs of c4. Made my day. Ego filled until tommorow.
                            Did you tell him you use steroids to look like this and the tub is just for your dog? lol.:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                            X