Pro Hormones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Hormones

Probably a worn out topic for most, but I'd appreciate any opinions on pro hormones effectiveness.

Thanks for the response. I've just heard about a few that supposedly do something. I have tried a Testosterone booster before with DHEA. I noticed some benefits but not enough. I would have had to take more than my stomach could have handled. However, I read something that said other than increasing libido really they're mostly placebo like. So I just wondered what anyone here had to say. The main ones I heard of are Havoc and Edge. And Mass FX and Shred FX. I did do some research on DMZ and it sounds good, just hard to tell anymore if its the same thing it used to be.

Comment

Probly the only one id run and my friend agrees is Epitiostanol (Epistane) since its active on its own, i used it in the past before on a keto diet cutter not trying to gain weight and i went up 15 lbs. otherwise dont use any other shit like the trenavar crap lol

Comment

Originally posted by teufelhunden13 View Post
        Probably a worn out topic for most, but I'd appreciate any opinions on pro hormones effectiveness.
        The solid ones,,,M1T,,Superdrol,PPLEX,ect..were basically just designer
        oral steroids. Some were quite effective.

Comment

Cool. I appreciate those responses.

Comment

Originally posted by Gods Son
            In the past they were very effective... And as far as them having worse sides and more toxic I call that bullshit. No real science behind it... DMZ may be worth checking out
            First cycle ever last year ... TEST not even ONCE. All I took was Epistane 40-50mg/day pro hormone went from 197lbs. to 216+lbs. in under 5 weeks. Strength went through the roof db shoulder press went from 70lb. for 6-7 reps to 80lb. db for 10 reps. Close grip bench from 205x6 to 245x8. Endurance went through the roof as well I was finishing off each set of bench press with 135 lbs. for 30+ reps (till failure) and that was my 5th set. As for sides some joint problems but I didn't have cissus at the time only took fish oil. Back pumps countered with taurine.

Comment

In the past they were very effective... And as far as them having worse sides and more toxic I call that bullshit. No real science behind it... DMZ may be worth checking out
              Ive known some people who have had success with the DMZ products but as you mentioned the lethargy vs gains isnt worth it IMO.

Comment

Make up your mind do they have"nasty sides" or not. One thread you say yes and another you call bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
                  Ive known some people who have had success with the DMZ products but as you mentioned the lethargy vs gains isnt worth it IMO.
                  Lethargy is hit or miss and I think most lethargy can be prevented with a test base.

Comment

Was reading on a Fourm some guys take 30-45mg of ultradrol and they're comparing it to dbol seems like a high dose wonder if its worth the sides.

Comment

Thanks for the response. I've just heard about a few that supposedly do something. I have tried a Testosterone booster before with DHEA. I noticed some benefits but not enough. I would have had to take more than my stomach could have handled. However, I read something that said other than increasing libido really they're mostly placebo like. So I just wondered what anyone here had to say. The main ones I heard of are Havoc and Edge. And Mass FX and Shred FX. I did do some research on DMZ and it sounds good, just hard to tell anymore if its the same thing it used to be.

Just noticed your post. Oral DHEA has poor bioavailability somewhere around 5% so the dosage you would have to take would be astronomical. I'm going to be taking topical DHEA and it's around 30%. Hopefully it does what it's supposed to do.

Comment

Epistane is the perfect first time user PH IMO. I just finished PCT from a 6 week Epi cycle and loved it. Gained 18lbs of lean mass and lost almost an inch off my waist. Managed to keep 15 of the 18lbs thus far. Not much as far as sides .... did get some lethargy during the last week and libido did disappear about week 4 .... but sides are sides .... buy the ticket-take the ride. Next cycle I will likely include something for a test base to offset the libido and lethargy issues but I WILL for sure include Epi in any of my future cycles ...

Comment

Originally posted by TKC432 View Post
                          Epistane is the perfect first time user PH IMO. I just finished PCT from a 6 week Epi cycle and loved it. Gained 18lbs of lean mass and lost almost an inch off my waist. Managed to keep 15 of the 18lbs thus far. Not much as far as sides .... did get some lethargy during the last week and libido did disappear about week 4 .... but sides are sides .... buy the ticket-take the ride. Next cycle I will likely include something for a test base to offset the libido and lethargy issues but I WILL for sure include Epi in any of my future cycles ...
                          Hahaha. 18lbs of lean mass in 6 weeks is a physical impossibility. Stop exaggerating if you want anyone to take you seriously.

Weight gain and lean mass gain... The 2 are very different.

The fact that your implying you lost fat while gaining 18 pounds in 6 weeks shows your full of shit and have some sort of agenda here.

Comment

No agenda. Geeze. I gained 18lbs kept 15lbs over the last 6 weeks of PCT. NO I did not measure body fat changes as I did not have the necessary equipment to do so. So with that being said your response could be somewhat correct with regard to the difference between lean mass and mass. However, I did lose an inch off my waist in the process and my abs started to just begin to peek through. Again....no agenda....just posting my results from Epi ... I found that I am one who responds very well to Epistane so I will continue to use it. Perhaps next run I will have the ability to more accurately measure my weight gains to discriminate between the lean mass and fat. Until then I will remain satisfied with the results from my last cycle.

Comment

May I suggest your "results" are a bit exaggerated due to excitement?

I like to think I have somewhat good genetics and gaining 18 pounds in 6 weeks while dropping body fat is something I never even came close to doing even on steroids and GH.

Real talk..

Comment

Working...
                              X