Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRONCHAMPUSA NEEDS LOGGERS FOR PSYCHED

PSYCHED PRE-WORKOUT ENERGY AMPLIFIER

PSYCHED is a special blend of ingredients that provides instant energy, long lasting stamina and super intense focus. Training takes on a new dimension when using PSYCHED! Just down a dose before heading to the gym and within minutes you’ll start feeling more motivated, more powerful and more alert. And you’ll burn more fat for fuel with every set! You won’t want to work out without it!

WARNING: Take as directed! Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not use PSYCHED if you have heart disease, high blood pressure or any condition related to anxiety or nervousness. DO NOT USE WITH ANY OTHER STIMULANTS.

Start with a half serving to make sure you can handle the stimulation.

We’re not kidding. PSYCHED is serious! Iron Champ assumes no responsibility for the misuse of this product.

IF YOU WANT MAXIMUM RAGING BALLS TO THE WALLS WORKOUTS, THEN YOU HAVE TO GET PSYCHED!

OK we are running a new promo and here is how it will work.We will give away 1 bottle to 2 members to log here at SM.If you would like to do a log, post in this thread.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by joe1313; 12-18-14, 11:46 AM.

What's the ingredients list?

Instead of "MAXIMUM RESULTS BUY THIS NOW" marketing type bs that nobody really falls for these days. Lets talk about the science behind it and why we should use it. What makes it different etc..

Comment

I am looking for loggers and posted the ingredients in attachment.

Yohimbe Bark Extract; 400 mgs (Standardized to 8mgs Yohimbine Alkaloids)
      Caffeine Anhydrous: 300 mgs
      DMAE 150mgs
      L-Tyrosine: 100mgs
      Taurine: 100mgs
      Synephrine HCL 25 mgs

Vitamin E: 30 IU

How about I send you a bottle and you create a thread?All I ask is you post your thoughts good or bad.This is a high stim product.
      Last edited by joe1313; 12-18-14, 11:23 AM.

Comment

I'd love to test it for you but I can guarantee that I wouldn't sleep for 24 hours after taking it. I'm so sensitive to stimulants, it sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          I'd love to test it for you but I can guarantee that I wouldn't sleep for 24 hours after taking it. I'm so sensitive to stimulants, it sucks!

Would you log it here?

Comment

I'll test another product but know from past experiences that I cannot take any preworkout supplements.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
              I'll test another product but know from past experiences that I cannot take any preworkout supplements.
              you sound like a bitch. :cheese:

Comment

Working...
              X