Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HTPA/Volume Iron Champ USA log (sponsored)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTPA/Volume Iron Champ USA log (sponsored)

It's time to try out this amazing stack! Has anyone else tried it and how did it work for you? I should be starting this in a week or so, and will update this log regularly.

Iron Champ USA Rep

How can you call it amazing if you haven't tried it yet

Comment

Believe me you won't be disappointed. Ran this stack myself. Started at 180 lbs and 8.8% BF ended at 188 lbs and 8.9# Bf 8 lbs muscle gain !!!!!

Comment

It's the testimony of others and now I will find out for myself [emoji106]

Iron Champ USA Rep
        www.ironchampusa.com/127.html
        Code: icusamark for 50% off

Comment

Whooooohooo! Special thanks to Iron Champ USA for sending me this HPTA/Volume stack. They also sent me their pwo capsules, Psyched. I will start the stack this afternoon and Psyched I will start in a week or so (I have 2 other pwo to finish). I have heard great things about this stack and am looking forward to the results. I will take the 3 capsules of HPTA, along with 3 capsules of Volume sometime today. Tomorrow I will take the 3 capsules of HPTA in the morning, along with 3 capsules of Volume. I will add 2 or 3 more capsules of Volume in the afternoon and maybe a few more before any evening "activity". I am open to any suggestions I should dose this stack differently. I will post starting weight and body fat. I will post starting pictures as well. Thanks again to Iron Champ USA!

Comment

I'm not sure if it was the HPTA this morning, but I felt great and pulled some good weight for lat pulls. I will say it was HPTA though. Can't wait to see how this stack works once my body is totally loaded on it.

Comment

Post pics of before/after.....WE ALL take pics of ourselves, it's a given....so post up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark_ View Post
                Whooooohooo! Special thanks to Iron Champ USA for sending me this HPTA/Volume stack. They also sent me their pwo capsules, Psyched. I will start the stack this afternoon and Psyched I will start in a week or so (I have 2 other pwo to finish). I have heard great things about this stack and am looking forward to the results. I will take the 3 capsules of HPTA, along with 3 capsules of Volume sometime today. Tomorrow I will take the 3 capsules of HPTA in the morning, along with 3 capsules of Volume. I will add 2 or 3 more capsules of Volume in the afternoon and maybe a few more before any evening "activity". I am open to any suggestions I should dose this stack differently. I will post starting weight and body fat. I will post starting pictures as well. Thanks again to Iron Champ USA!
                I'm not trying to be an ass here, but how would or why would you be asking other people for suggestions when no one has taken it before....???? makes no sense!

Comment

You think no one has taken this before? I wouldn't have asked if I was the first one to use this. That would be a stupid question. You should do your homework so you don't make yourself look like something that you don't want to look like.

Comment

You think no one has taken this before? I wouldn't have asked if I was the first one to use this. That would be a stupid question. You should do your homework so you don't make yourself look like something that you don't want to look like.
                    guess no ones posted, yet....

However you did ask if anyone's used it, correct.

I'm excited to see people's response.

Comment

HTPA/Volume Iron Champ USA log (sponsored)

Kind of, I guess. I specifically said, "I am open to suggestions (if) I should dose this stack differently". I said this knowing people have used this stack before. I also said, "I have heard great things about this stack". Maybe know one on this forum has used it before. If not, my bad for assuming. I guess I will be the Ginea pig :)

Comment

Kind of, I guess. I specifically said, "I am open to suggestions (if) I should dose this stack differently". I said this knowing people have used this stack before. I also said, "I have heard great things about this stack". Maybe know one on this forum has used it before. If not, my bad for assuming. I guess I will be the Ginea pig :)
                        Then you should post pics, makes it more credible and not to mention, it's great to see members transform into something better

Comment

I am going to. Already took them. It's not easy keeping up with four different website forums :)

Comment

I am going to. Already took them. It's not easy keeping up with four different website forums :)
                            But it's certainly easy to post pics, I mean you have been posting back to back....wow four boards huh? Busy bee!

Anyway, looking forward to seeing the future posts about this product.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X