Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New IronChamp Rep want to introduce myself !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New IronChamp Rep want to introduce myself !!

Want to introduce myself and a little bit of background. 50 years old father of 4 married to my lovely wife for 27 years and am a Deputy Sheriff and K9 Handler this has been my career for the past 15 years. i suffered on on duty injury in 2011 and spent 8 months rehab. Came back to work with a 20% disability in lower right leg due to broken ankle and lower right leg. 4 surgeries and plates and pins and here I am. Studied supplements while rehabbing and started Beta Testing for a few companies. Learned a lot by trail and error and through sampling. decided to make up for my lack of mobility by getting stronger.Looking for a 400 lb bench. found IronChampUSA Iron Stack and ran a cycle added 8 lbs lean muscle and only increased BF by .1% not bad for being 50 standing 6 weighing 188 lbs and 8.9% BF thanks to IronChamp I'm close to to my 400 lb bench and decided I'm going to compete in Male Physique in future.

Hope you all like K9's gonna throw up a pic or two of my Baby Girl
    Attached Files

Welcome to SM. :)

Great to have an LE around on a steroid forum. :thumup:

But glad you are all healed up. I know injuries all too well myself.

Comment

Dogs love them
      Cops not so much. Nothing personal just in general

Comment

The Volume is Great stuff Beltzie is a good dude

Comment

Nothing Personal

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          Dogs love them
          Cops not so much. Nothing personal just in general
          understand, Nothing personal taken bro. besides I leave the badge at the door. Here to gain knowledge as well as share knowledge.:thumb:

Comment

hey everybody. Idea here being I'm new here and as you all can see I'm a dog freak.
            Throw me up some Pic's of your best friend. Cat, K9, fish, birds what ever you got . Turtle ,snake Lets see em come on !

Comment

Here's my boy. I had to run down into my basement for something and he looks lost without me! He follows me everywhere. lol

Comment

Awesome picture chad. :)

Comment

Sweet pup Chadd77. Know the feeling "Kleio" the same way.

Comment

Here's my poor old dog 14yrs old staying cool on a hot summer day
                    Im a dick I'll be real since 5yr okd was born my dog has been pushed to the side attention wise
                    She's old not sure how long she gonna make it I need to step up a bit more with here
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by FUZO View Post
                      The Volume is Great stuff Beltzie is a good dude
                      Fuzo
                      What board you from? I know that name

Comment

Fuzo
                        What board you from? I know that name
                        Perhaps his avatar may be of some assistance you fucking mental midget.

Comment

Like I look at some random avatar ok so same guy as infinity muscle
                          Just looking out for you bro but ok handle your business then

Comment

And henry get off his dick he don't like you no matter how much you follow around and like his posts

Comment

And henry get off his dick he don't like you no matter how much you follow around and like his posts
                              haha! Rocket be like:

Comment

Working...
                              X