USPlabs Oxy ELITE Pro found to contain Prozac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USPlabs Oxy ELITE Pro found to contain Prozac

Public Notification: Oxy ELITE Pro Super Thermogenic contains hidden drug ingredient

What? A dietary supplement has ingredients, dangerous ones, that shouldn't be there?
    Surely that's impossible!

As we all know, it's the FDA and big pharma who poison the consumers, not these unregulated UG supplement guys who brew up these products in their garage!

Comment

You say it as if the FDA and big pharma isn't riddled with corruption and filth itself..

Comment

The FDA isn't perfect by any means, I'll grant you that, but I'd rather deal with that than an unregulated supplement industry where they can whip up any concoction they want with scant regard to quality or safety. As long as they don't claim that their products cure a disease, they can claim anything they want.

Comment

Supp industry should def be regulated

Comment

I wish I bought Driven Sports Craze before it got banned strongest pre workout ever. It had amphetamines in it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
              I wish I bought Driven Sports Craze before it got banned strongest pre workout ever. It had amphetamines in it lol.
              We bought a case of Craze and a case of Detonate (original)
              They both are extremely strong products. Insane energy and nice fat loss too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
                We bought a case of Craze and a case of Detonate (original)
                They both are extremely strong products. Insane energy and nice fat loss too.
                Do you have any craze left? Would you be willing to sell some pm me.

Comment

Take a 200mg caffeine tablet and some fast carbs 1 hour before your workout. I'll bet dollars to donuts it will work just as well as a preworkout.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                    Take a 200mg caffeine tablet and some fast carbs 1 hour before your workout. I'll bet dollars to donuts it will work just as well as a preworkout.
                    That works but old school preworkout with dmaa in it were amazing. The mind muscle connection, euphoria, and tunnel vision. I would stay at gym for 3 hours sometimes. Not just lifting but talking to people because it felt so good.
                    I agree though that 200mg caffeine is a good alternative to today's preworkouts.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                      I would stay at gym for 3 hours sometimes. Not just lifting but talking to people because it felt so good.

I don't think you need anything for that :laugh:

Comment

LoL talking to people. What a dildo

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          LoL talking to people. What a dildo
                          Back again to using the word dildo been a while. :laugh:

Comment

i brought it out for this special occasion of dildoness

Comment

I wonder about the fluoxetine content. Often people complain of weight and fat gain on Prozac and some other anti depressants.

Comment

Working...
                              X