Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Reps from this forum only**

Hey guys…

I am looking for a rep who can not only rep about this product but can also talk and take these products. I read some of the threads and we def don't want to come off as used car sales man here guys just looking for a few guys who want to carry the ironchamp banner. Any sales come from it I'm offering 30% comission of FULL gross products.

Email me please [email protected] if anyone is interested.

Thank you

anyone interested at all? We will also send products for trial that way when you post you know the product.

Comment

I looked at your product and theres nothing much I would use. other than pre workout.
      you wanna send me some pre workout Ill tell ya how I think it stacks up against Noxplode and endorush but other than that not much else bro.

Comment

yes. Can you email me your address so I can send you the pre work out.
        [email protected]

Comment

Products are send out to your address please let everyone know your experience. Anyone else interested in something other then the AM-PM, such as our IRONSTACK which is our Natural T-booster and Male enhancement. If so please email me.

Comment

did you get the products ?

Comment

Originally posted by ironchampusa View Post
              did you get the products ?

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...nchamp-psyched

Comment

Fitness brat, would you like to run some psyched? And maybe after you would like to get a flat fee(pay pal or CIM) to have us as your signature banner. I see you have 13000 posts is why I ask. I can send you psyched.. let me kno please…

Rocket?? You here , you ok ??

Comment

Fitness brat, would you like to run some psyched? And maybe after you would like to get a flat fee(pay pal or CIM) to have us as your signature banner. I see you have 13000 posts is why I ask. I can send you psyched.. let me kno please…

Rocket?? You here , you ok ??
                  lol yup i already started a post about it bro. when you logo in click "new posts" at the top center of page. easy to find recent posts.
                  http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...nchamp-psyched

Comment

Has anyone tried the TNT fat burner? I need something to put some pep in my step for cardio :hang:

Comment

For pep only I would run psyched. For weight loss and pep I would do both AM/psyched at different times in the day. I can send you some free if you do a log.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                        Has anyone tried the TNT fat burner? I need something to put some pep in my step for cardio :hang:
                        ya FB try the one I got I have only took one cap so far but tomorrow gonna try 2 but its prob gonna tweak me out lol pretty strong.

Comment

For pep only I would run psyched. For weight loss and pep I would do both AM/psyched at different times in the day. I can send you some free if you do a log.

I sent you a PM a couple days ago.

Comment

Working...
                          X