preworkout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preworkout

Any ideas for a non-stimulated preworkout shake? All the stimulants are effectING my sleep. Ahhh but I love them so!

lol.

So umm you want a preworkout drink that doesnt give you energy? that's what preworkout drinks are for!!

That's like asking for water that doesn't quench your thirst. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      lol.

So umm you want a preworkout drink that doesnt give you energy? that's what preworkout drinks are for!!

That's like asking for water that doesn't quench your thirst. :P
      Ya seems a little redundant lol. I just want a good N.O product. I love the stimulanted energy and focus, but is it really worth my sleep?

Comment

You take in evenings? I'm not sure there is an NO product without simulants

Comment

I dont do stims anymore because it interacts with one of my meds. I have to take. I like agmatine pre workout. It is about the only thing I have taken that I can tell a difference in pump/vascularity. You can use it by itself of buy a pre workout blend. The ones I have used and like are; Allmax nutrition Hvol, Betencourt nutrition Pump'd, Cutler nutrition amino pump and RSP nutrition makes a couple of amino blends that work good. I usually add agmatine to them so I get 1500-2000 mgs of agmatine. I would start with 500-750 mgs. I like the Allmax hvol best. Prosupps Dr. Jekyll has stims but is very mild.I like it best

Comment

I used to use N02 back in the day which was straight AAKG (arginine alpha ketoglutarate) for amazing pumps . Im not sure if it is still around or not but you could buy bulk aakg or plain arginine as well as beta alanine and make your own preworkout if you don't want any caffeine. Check amazon. They have all the individual supps in bulk for good prices.

Comment

I use creatine HCL for my pre-workout

CON-CRET by ProMera Sports at Bodybuilding.com - Lowest Prices for CON-CRET!

Comment

Use CryoShock..its the best.

Comment

Working...
                X