energy drinks linked to death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• energy drinks linked to death

Energy drinks the cause of many sudden cardiac deaths in young people, researchers find

Not surprised. I dont drink those things, make my heart pound and make me jittery. 2 cups of coffee in the morning is all the caffeine ill drink in a day. No soda, energy drinks, or anything else

Comment

The problem with listening to a retailer for advice is that they have a conflict of interest, I. e. Their first priority is making a sale, not your best interest. The host of pre workouts drinks offering ever more stimulation and crazed focus is that if you are training four days a week plus, the body can't take it. While you get the stimulation you probably won't sleep well which inhibits recovery and combined with any other coffee etc you may ingest throughout the day you are over stimulating your nervous system and heart. Rest is part of the game. Listen to your body. A reasonable pre workout drink once or maybe twice a week can be a usefulness tool but if it makes you dizzy or faint. STOP

Comment

side related story. redbull keeps threating to drop out of F1 unless they can dump renault engines and go with Audi. lol

Comment

Working...
        X