MK-166 Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MK-166 Log

Saw this product mentioned and decided to try it out. I'm not taking anything at the moment, so I figured I would try and do a detailed log on my experience.

I hope to start on Monday. I plan to get some measurements this weekend. I'm not expecting much from this product, but what the hell. I have read a lot of logs and most people mention that they sleep better and their skin looks better, I will consider it worth my time and money if I see those same results.

Check back next week.

ERROR--It is MK-677
    Last edited by Turbo3000; 06-03-15, 10:49 AM.

I'm curious if it improves your sleep. Even on a low dose of test I barely sleep at night. It sucks. Would love something to help with sleep during my cycles.

Comment

I don't know much about it. It's mainly a sleep product?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        I don't know much about it. It's mainly a sleep product?
        Oral GH secretagogue

Like I said, I don't expect much, but it is something to do. The mental placebo effect will probably be beneficial.

I was planning on doing a cycle and completing a log and review on some UG labs but that project is on hold for the moment.

Comment

Anything oral will not produce gh

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            Anything oral will not produce gh
            Thank you for the insight. Perhaps you should take a look at the following:
            http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/...jcem.83.2.4551
            Prolonged Oral Treatment with MK-677, a Novel Growth Hormone Secretagogue, Improves Sleep Quality in Man - Abstract - Neuroendocrinology 1997, Vol. 66, No. 4 - Karger Publishers
            Growth hormone secretagogue MK-677

All research should be looked at with much critique. You must not fall into the trap of seeing what the author wants you to see. With that said, just a quote from the third study link "Administration of MK-677 25 mg resulted in a 60.1% increase in serum IGF-1 levels at 6 weeks and a 72.9% increase at 12 months"

Comment

its great im on week 3 also using lgd-4033 with it... awesome results... 9/10

Comment

Jack, are you noticing any bloating? I'd actually like to run some of this hoping to get some of the sleep benefits but since I'm cutting I don't want to hold a lot of water.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                  Jack, are you noticing any bloating? I'd actually like to run some of this hoping to get some of the sleep benefits but since I'm cutting I don't want to hold a lot of water.
                  I have some a little bloating but its from the LGD. I use a little adex here and there to drop the excess water. I get roid like results from these two.

Comment

Wow. Tastes awful and lingers. Worse than I had expected, but tolerable (after I put in a gel cap).

Day-Dose-Time:
                    1-25-1830

Comment

Ive been running it for months, love the stuff. Numb hands, swelled hands and feet and put size and weight on...running with test. Noticably better results than test alone without a doubt.

Turbo, i cant remember where, but i read the best way to use mk-677 is sublingually. Supposedly better absorption. I used to just swallow it, but i do think i can tell it seems a little stronger now that ive been holding under my tongue for a few minutes before swallowing. Not enjoyable but if it works better im gonna keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                        Ive been running it for months, love the stuff. Numb hands, swelled hands and feet and put size and weight on...running with test. Noticably better results than test alone without a doubt.

Turbo, i cant remember where, but i read the best way to use mk-677 is sublingually. Supposedly better absorption. I used to just swallow it, but i do think i can tell it seems a little stronger now that ive been holding under my tongue for a few minutes before swallowing. Not enjoyable but if it works better im gonna keep it up.
                        Yeah I worried about the bioavailability. I'm too lazy to do the capsule thing.

Comment

Interested in results and how it compares to ghrp2. Nice that this mk677 has a 24 half life ghrp half life is 20-45 minutes so you gotta pin it 3 times a day.

Comment

4 doses total.

My hands felt numb last night. Haven't noticed an increase in appetite.

Comment

You should really notice major numbness and swelling in another 1-2 weeks. I get a slight appetite increase from it but nothing crazy. Lots of people also dose at bedtime because it makes them sleepy/groggy...but i can take it anytime of the day and not notice any of that. Strange how everybody reacts differently to it

Comment

Working...
                              X