Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creatine linked to cancer, thoughts?

Creatine Linked to Testicular Cancer
    Makes me weary about taking creatine now.

Sorry I gotta laugh at that article bro. They've showed no scientific evidence to support that claim. It's the same as saying cellphone use has risen over the last decade along with testicular cancer so their must be a connection. Their cause and effect is complete bullshit here.

Comment

Yeah I can't see any correlation that's inferring a connection

Comment

Yeah I agree there's a lot of different factors to consider.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
          Sorry I gotta laugh at that article bro. They've showed no scientific evidence to support that claim. It's the same as saying cellphone use has risen over the last decade along with testicular cancer so their must be a connection. Their cause and effect is complete bullshit here.
          It's a potentially credible source. The article makes reference to one study, the name of which is not included.The writer should include the study.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            Yeah I can't see any correlation that's inferring a connection
            That sentence doesn't really make sense bro

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              That sentence doesn't really make sense bro
              He doesn't see a connection that connects the connection! :laugh:

fella isn't brilliant but he tries his best. lovable dipshit.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                It's a potentially credible source. The article makes reference to one study, the name of which is not included.The writer should include the study.
                Well what I'm saying is the study appears only to use questions to a study group compared to cancer numbers. They didn't physically show creatine causing tissue to metastasize.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                  Well what I'm saying is the study appears only to use questions to a study group compared to cancer numbers. They didn't physically show creatine causing tissue to metastasize.
                  They didn't show anything credible. Without referencing the study the article is useless.

Comment

Every fucking thing causes cancer now. fuck it...if your gonna get it your gonna get it.. thats a nasty damn thing to happen to anyone, dont wish it on anyone....got a cousin fighing it now and a guy at work was supposed to have beat it..now 6 months later..hes terminal... cant find nothing out there that dont warn about cancer anymore... its crazy..

Comment

Cancer lol....going back to reading Google.

Comment

Working...
                      X