Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish oil may counter schizophrenia

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/...-schizophrenia

Taking fish oil capsules for just three months can stave off psychosis for years, a small study suggests. If confirmed in larger studies, the results suggest that the common dietary supplement may actually prevent schizophrenia.

Such enduring benefits would be extraordinary, if correct, says psychiatrist Jeffrey Lieberman of Columbia University Medical Center in New York City. “I don’t want to sound like a cynic or a skeptic, but it’s almost too good to be true.” Larger studies must confirm the results, he says. “I still want to see replication before I’m ready to say we have a new standard of care.”

BUY HERE: Omega 3 Fish Oil Triple Strength 180 Caps

I call bs...ask mr I(when he decides to reappear)and see if it's helped him:)

Comment

Can we take fish oil capsules in summer session

Comment

can take fish oil all seasons. hell, I even give my dogs 2 capsules each per day. does wonders for their skin and coat. the difference is dramatic. take the fish oil away for 2 weeks and the puppy itches far more and their coats have less shine.

Comment

Fish oil has so many damn benefits. I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to take it.

Comment

Working...
          X