Naturo Nitro Octane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturo Nitro Octane

Anyone try it? Supposed to be the new kid on the block when it comes to pre workout supps. I'm almost out of my C4, thinking of giving this a try.

Amazon.com: Naturo Nitro Pre Workout Octane - Maximize Your Training with Massive Muscle Building Power for Any Fitness Level! Ignites a Body Building Construction Project with Every Workout - A Precision Formulated, Preworkout Performance Blend of S

I've been using Redline Xtreme. Initially I picked up the 4oz (2 serving) bottle for a mid day boost. It worked so well I tried it for pre workout. I love it. Doesn't gives me bubble guts, lots of energy and focus and pump. Most preworkout supps make me feel shitty after they wear off. This gives me a nice comfortable energy for most of the day. If I start drafting a little, I'll take a sip (1/4 serving) and I'm good till bedtime.

http://www.vpxsports.com/fat-loss-en...redline-xtreme

Comment

I might try some of that Bouncer, I am using Muscletech Anarchy right now and it works great (gives me a bunch of energy and makes my face tingle) but I take it at 5pm and it keeps me wired till around midnight. But, this stuff has guarana, yohimbe, caffeine, so I might be jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Comment

Blm or avid, if you try it be sure to post how it compares to what your currently running.

Comment

I'm going to try MTS vasky next. Non stimulant type of pre that is supposed to give crazy vascularity and pumps.

Comment

Ordered from amazon $24, has really good reviews. I'll give my own little review once I've had a chance to use it a couple times.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Ordered from amazon $24, has really good reviews. I'll give my own little review once I've had a chance to use it a couple times.
              looking fwd to hearing it. Im getting low on my C-4 and gonna have to get more. if you like this stuff I may try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Just ordered the 27 serving small pack. Been using C4 for awhile so that's what I'll be comparing it to. I let you guys know my thoughts after Iv'e used it for a couple workouts.

Comment

Bouncer go into vitamin discount, gnc and vitamin shoppe and ask for preworkout samples. They'll give you a handful of single serving packs allowing you to try different ones. That's how I cheaply discovered I cannot take jackd or Hyde; they string me out.

Comment

Came in today. Didn't realize it had yohimbe in it. Could have sworn I read that shit was bad news at some point am I wrong?

Comment

Yohimbe makes me feel like death. Like my heart is going to jump out of my chest.

Comment

Just an update, its pretty good stuff. I know we've all been talking about shit supplements lately but every once in awhile one stands out a bit.

Energy level is the same as C4 so no difference there but the pump it gives is another story. Guys, I'm talking dbol pump levels. It's pretty impressive to be honest. By far the best pump I've gotten from any of the pre workout shit. I recommend it for the pump alone.

This is not something a few cups of coffee can match. I don't know how exactly it creates a pump but if you doubt it just try it once and you'll understand.

Comment

Working...
                        X