No announcement yet.

Is your protein powder "amino spiked" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is your protein powder "amino spiked" ?

Whey Protein Powder Scam: "Amino Acid Spiking"

Recently I've been reading tons of stuff on spiked protein powders and bcaa caps that are made with fillers and some with nail shavings?!?! :noo:

Luckily the brand I use is reputable and has great reviews all around. It's sad that us as consumers or people who love being in shape, can't seem to trust anything or anyone on products bought for themselves. Sickening to think companies are that money hungry for a few extra bucks, and fill our products with garbage.

I honestly was very clueless on bcaa fillers and such, kind of took things for granted I guess.

Just an eye opener if you will and anyone who buys supps should really take a second or third look at what you really are buying.

Optimum Nutrition hasn't let me down, well yet....hopefully they will continue to put solid products out and others follow suit.

I used to use optimum. I remember when it was $50 for 10lb bags at costco. Now its almost double that.

I stopped using powder years ago. It's convenient but I find that it's just not the same as real protein sources. I always look better in 5 solid meals per day compared to mixed meals and shakes.

Comment

I still like my shakes and she will be using them more often now. Nothing beats a good solid clean meal, just simple facts. Variety is nice though since I tend to eat very repetitively on my foods.

Comment

Working...
      X