Optimum Nutrition protein powder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optimum Nutrition protein powder

So I've been using this brand for a few years now and have to say, considering all of the negative bs around these companies. ON puts out some great products with really good pricing and a very large/happy customer base.

So I've been wanting to get a powder that was basically with less fillers or bs additives. I happen to realize that ON offers one and decided to get it.

My take?

Again, very good taste, texture, mixes easy, etc...what's night/day about the regular one to this one, is by far the sweetness. I'm glad I switched over to naturally flavored powder.

The scoop on top is the natural flavored one and the bottom is the regular one. The natural flavored one seems to be more fluffy, I assume it's because it has less fillers to keep it tight and packed.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rado; 01-22-16, 12:34 PM.

Protein Powder..

Comment

If shibby and mr I would have a kid, well there you have it folks. /\

Comment

I've been using ON for years. Lately been taking universal nutrition''s gainer, but after this bag is gone I'm gonna go back to ON gold standard again. It's good stuff and Amazon has tons of different flavors for a great price

Comment

Used ON hydro whey for years

Comment

Anyone remember when the 10lb bag of ON whey was $50? Crazy how much the price has gone up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Anyone remember when the 10lb bag of ON whey was $50? Crazy how much the price has gone up.
              I used to get a 10lb bucket of Prolab shipped to Korea for $30 shipping included. The price of anything containing substantial protein is outrageous anymore.

Comment

Shit I just looked on Amazon and 10lb bag is now $109! Wtf. Lol.

Comment

And just imagine how much fillers or other bs those had...

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                    And just imagine how much fillers or other bs those had...
                    None. It was whey isolate.

Comment

I think what he means is that it's possible the product didn't match the label. Could have been all kinds of chemicals and other garbage in there. Lack of testing and standards is pretty bad. Watch the recent front line investigation I posted the other day. Scary shit.

Comment

ON has always been a "standard" in protein... Great flavors to, this is the first time I've seen natural.. If I use whey again I'll give it a try. And yes the prices have skyrocketed.. I use to buy the 2.2 pound for $9.99('92 or so)!!! At GNC! Does anyone remember when met-rx came out??.. It was like $24.99 for 20 bags... So expensive I couldn't believe it!!

Comment

I remember the big ass metrx bar. I liked it cause it was 50 grams of protein when everyone else had 30 grams at most.

Comment

Bouncer, I was told that starting the 28th ON protein is $12 off of 6lbs. at Costco. I don't know if it's a local or national deal but heads up in case.

Comment

thanks bro. i've been on nothing but real food for awhile but sometimes my post workout chicken meal doesn't happen for like 2 hours after i train and then when you factor in the time it takes to digest that chicken..

if I use 2 scoops for PWO only the powder should last awhile.

Comment

Working...
                              X